First 2006 high risk

I think the first high risk will be between now and June. :wink: Oh... We are suppose to pick a date. Sorry.

April 29 Oklahoma
lol man, you did it again! you're killing me :lol: Remember what you've said few weeks ago about "the next big one in OKC"? The real question is will we see any tornadoes in Oklahoma period. 2005 repeat? Shut up Mick...lol.

Well afterall April 29th would be fine for me, since I am in TX/OK after April 27th. :wink:

To rekindle a similar topic started about this time in 2005, guess the first time and place we will see this on the SPC page:

THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF SVR TSTMS TO THE RIGHT OF A LINE FROM XXX YYY ZZZ

Since the SPC does not include the "... TO THE RIGHT OF A LINE FROM ..." text any more in their SWODYs, I say we will not see said text this year... Of course, I know what you mean, but I just wanted to point that out.

Yeah it was a trick question!!!! You're all wrong because that's not possible anymore!!!! :twisted:

lol j/k

How about this...

THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF SVR TSTMS OVER YOUR HOUSE...IT KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE! :lol:

Rofl. :lol: That's April 4, a mere MOD :lol: :p :lol:

Brody Brody Brody... MOD no no... The balck notch is actually a step up from a high risk notch. Black means - :shock: Blackout! Well ok, it actualy means you better pack-up and move and you better do it fast. Yeah kinda like that.

Damn I need to chase.

Mick

March 9th gets my vote MO/AR/LA/MS/TN/AL...timing looks good for the wave to plow into the warm sector by early afternoon...although with such a dynamic system...it can be just about any time and going crazy. All eyes will be on the models leading up until Thursday....could be a very active 3 days coming mid-end of next week.

Hey Brian! Here's what I think. May20th-June 6th high risk everyday everywhere, if you know my fiance Katie and I you'd know why. 8)

Back