CHASE CASE (#3): Should I cross the river?

Originally posted by Scott Olson
Just a game of course. The person who creates the game should be the one who decides what the rules are, since they went through the effort of getting all the data it only seems right and respectful. Of course neither Kurt nor Nick
stated that you couldn't name the event. It's probably best if the author states what they would like.

We're all friends here!
Scott.

I had nothing to do with Rules or what day was posted. I just stated my thoughts. So I thought I would clarify that up.

Just a game of course. The person who creates the game should be the one who decides what the rules are, since they went through the effort of getting all the data it only seems right and respectful. Of course neither Kurt nor Nick
stated that you couldn't name the event. It's probably best if the author states what they would like.

We're all friends here!
Scott.

I had nothing to do with Rules or what day was posted. I just stated my thoughts. So I thought I would clarify that up.

Kurt, I'm pretty sure that Scott was talking about me and Kurt Silvey (Kurt S started the other "chase case" thread earlier) :)

Back