VIP Area

The VIP forum is based on your lifetime tornado count and/or how many big words you use to describe your chase accounts (the more descriptive, the better). Sorry, Jesse...maybe after a successful 2009, these elitist a-holes will let you in.

Are we supposed to use our REAL tornado count, our website/blog tornado count, or our StormTrack tornado count (aka 'shopnadoes)? I'm confused?

From what i heard they were a bunch of thugs/Banditos from West Texas.... Those texas (yes I did not capitalize the "t") folks are always thinking they are better than the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least w have REAL beer in Texas, not that "iced tea" you call beer in Oklahoma.

I must have to many infractions, called to many things gay, or used enough sarcasm somewhere to have pissed the moderators off, as I sure don't have access to any VIP room... Damn first I'm not cool enough for CFDG, now I can't even view VIP room on ST, everyone is probably going to start putting their forecasts in the VIP room now, how will I ever know where to go to see tornadoes now...

The VIP forum is based on your lifetime tornado count and/or how many big words you use to describe your chase accounts (the more descriptive, the better).

Big words and descriptive chase accounts? If such an area existed that likely would make me in the upper echelon VIP Baby! But of course such an area is merely heresay and doesn't truly exist. Word is Elvis Presley and some of those 'Greys' from Roswell are members there too and help provide chase intercept guidance and forecasting prowess. You wouldn't want to know them they are secretive and a bit snobbish. I mean if such a place did exist and of course it doesn't. Why don't we talk about something else?

Are we supposed to use our REAL tornado count, our website/blog tornado count, or our StormTrack tornado count (aka 'shopnadoes)? I'm confused?

I incorporated any tornadoes I've seen in avatar's, on TV, and the whirlpools in my kitchen sink. My count is 10,867. I also gave the counting committee $50.

Hey I know Dennis Sherrod, does that get me a life time membership or expelled?:D

edit: nevermind, I see I'm already a member, thanks Dennis;)

Tornado count: ZERO
Bust: 1

Wrong move now Jeff. You will not even receive any info on a VIP area now. Your memembership will self-destruct after that comment.

I must have to many infractions, called to many things gay, or used enough sarcasm somewhere to have pissed the moderators off, as I sure don't have access to any VIP room... Damn first I'm not cool enough for CFDG, now I can't even view VIP room on ST, everyone is probably going to start putting their forecasts in the VIP room now, how will I ever know where to go to see tornadoes now...

Don't sweat it dude, it's a typical dictatorial move.

Benito_Mussolini_and_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

All these people keep posting and they're going to get kicked out of the 'VIP area' if it actually were to *exist*. The 'VIP area' is where all of the CFDG posts go and where the list of CFDG subscribers is kept. To join you have to have a yearly tornado count average of 100 over the last 5 years in a row as verified by the independent tornado accounting firm of Doswell, Doswell, and Doswell, LLC. This is of course if it actually existed....

I really liked it... Got into the VIP room this morning and had some great discussions with the BEST meteorologists. My tornado count was excellent, I have breathed CFDG air molecules, and I know important people in other groups. Had a great time talking about tornadogenisis and using the latest technology in the field. No one here knows me, but I became very popular in the VIP room. Wow, you guys and girls should be in there!!!

As many of you saw, our April Fool joke was an Oprah-themed board and a VIP area which everybody had access to (except unregistered guests). My thanks to the moderators who worked to keep the cat in the bag and to the handful of people who were in on the joke claiming that they were being shut out of the VIP area.

All VIP Area posts and the content that was temporarily housed there have been moved to Bar & Grill.

Tim

Tim,

Thank YOU. Fun, while it lasted. =] Appreciate the belly laughs!!

Back