VIP Area

Jesse Risley

Staff member
There appears to be some sort of a new VIP area on the main board from what some are saying. I certainly don't see any access to such a board when I log in.

Question - what gains an individual the right to have access and read the VIP area? How were those of us whe don't have access to the VIP area denied that right? Is the a democratic way to run a message board, or de facto segregation amongst the chasing community?

This stinks of more elitism on Stormtrack's part.

First rule of the VIP Forum: Don't talk about the VIP Forum.

Jesse, can you please name those who talked to you about it so they can be thrown out of this "imaginary" VIP board you speak of? Feel free to PM me with the names and due process will handle the rest.

The VIP forum is based on your lifetime tornado count and/or how many big words you use to describe your chase accounts (the more descriptive, the better). Sorry, Jesse...maybe after a successful 2009, these elitist a-holes will let you in.

Hate to rain on the parade, but as far as I know, there has never been any VIP forum. At least I didn't see any when I logged in today. Whoever told you that, is likely spreading misinformation, and I'd recommend to report this/those person(s) to the leaders as they are probably trying to destabilize this forum with baseless rumors.

Exactly....... There.....is.....no.....such.....thing........ Well played sir!

The VIP forum is based on your lifetime tornado count and/or how many big words you use to describe your chase accounts (the more descriptive, the better). Sorry, Jesse...maybe after a successful 2009, these elitist a-holes will let you in.

Wait ... real tornado count or photoshopped ones and spin-ups, gustnadoes ... ?

Hey I know Dennis Sherrod, does that get me a life time membership or expelled?:D

edit: nevermind, I see I'm already a member, thanks Dennis;)

Tornado count: ZERO
Bust: 1

I hear theres also a hazing ritual in which you must eat 10 gas station breakfast burritos in 5 minutes and then not go to the bathroom for 24hrs.

Those elites sure are HxC

I hear theres also a hazing ritual in which you must eat 10 gas station breakfast burritos in 5 minutes and then not go to the bathroom for 24hrs.

I don't even think the legendary David Drummond could pull off such a feat!

From what i heard they were a bunch of thugs/Banditos from West Texas.... Those texas (yes I did not capitalize the "t") folks are always thinking they are better than the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!

Do Casey's pizza slices count because I don't do eggs!

Got to be an April Fool's joke. Will know if this posts in the VIP forum, since I'm not allowed. =]

Gee....thanks guys.

I was the one who came up with the idea more than a year ago for the VIP area. I was suppose to be for moderators and invited guests only. Boy is that a kick in the nads that my idea was used, but I'm not even part of the (sub)Forum.

Gee. Thanks guys!

I might have to consider leaving the board!:(

Do Casey's pizza slices count because I don't do eggs!

I love thier beef slices lol...buy 2 and get any size drink for 4 bucks. Good ol Casey's. Thats actually round 2 but I think theres hot sauce involved too...and your only allowed one shot glass of amish well water. [no offense to them.]

In Where? LOL

There isn't any such place guys, they are just messing with ya! :rolleyes:

VIP LIMOUSINE SERVICE

VIP.jpg

In Where? LOL

There isn't any such place guys, they are just messing with ya! :rolleyes:

If you say so...

In order to get in the private forum, you have to get at least twenty-five tornadoes within a two-year timespan. Additionally, proper chaser etiquette is required; i.e. no lightbars and not get within closer than ~0.05mi from a tornado.

If you say so...

In order to get in the private forum, you have to get at least twenty-five tornadoes within a two-year timespan. Additionally, proper chaser etiquette is required; i.e. no lightbars and not get within closer than ~0.05mi from a tornado.

Nick is correct. You have to get your tornado count approved by a counting committee as well. If you are accepted though, the usual "chasing etiquette" rules are somewhat more lenient (like speeding, driving recklessly and getting close or even getting hit) and often times heads are turned the other way, while the focus is distracted and blame is placed on whipping boys who are not in the group. This group thrives on anonymity, laughable hypocrisy and respecting those who are higher and have chased longer than you. Any disrespect to the "core" members and you are subject to dismissal and are banished from the group, and are then subject to public bashing to any of the above rules, as stated.

Back