"Rendez-Vous in Tornado Alley" Season 2 - French Series !

You guys had a unique point of view on the Bennington tornado. Haven't really seen any other videos from that angle. Congratulations on a great catch. I liked the part where you were cutting across the outer edges of the tornado cyclone when you passed to the south of the tornado and you could see the rain bands circulating around.

I've once again watched every episode this season (so far), and you guys do an amazing job. I'm going to share these with my friend to get him pumped for chase season. Your work is top notch! Keep it up!

Thanks again guys! Next episode will be out Tuesday 25th and will deal with El Reno. It's not easy to release our story just after the fascinating presentations at ChaserCon (live streaming is great!) but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again guys! Next episode will be out Tuesday 25th and will deal with El Reno. It's not easy to release our story just after the fascinating presentations at ChaserCon (live streaming is great!) but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway!

Waiting impatiently for the next episode! You're late!

In all seriousness, thanks for the amazing series. Looking forward to the next one.

I know I'm late, sorry about that! I've been sick and I'm having a few computer issues but the 8th episode should be online in a few hours. I still have to finish the subtitles though. Hopefully, everything will be ready tomorrow! Thanks anyway ;)

You should've called that episode the "S--t Your Pants" episode.

Touching tribute to Tim, Carl, and Paul at the end. It brought a tear to my eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very intense episode. Brought back a lot of the nervous feelings I had early that day before everything kicked off, and it was particularly interesting seeing the perspective of chasing the northern route along the interstate, I hadn't seen that up to this point. Great job!

Even without the outcome of events that day, your episode would be gripping. Thank you for including the tribute at the end. I echo what was said above about seeing the northern point of view of the storm's approach. Excellent work.

Back