CHASE PARTNER THREAD for 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, if somone wants to chase with me in south dakota please let me know. ill be moving there in march, just in time for tornado season. if anyone wants to get togeather email me at my address in my profile. thanks

forrest, do you even read the threads? the post right above you even says that this is the post for the 2007 season.

I dont see nothing wrong with people posting in this thread for 2008 even though it is for 2007 and will be deleted. Alot of people need to plan vacations before the end of this year for vacations next year. There is 3 of us now trying to juggle or vacations to match up for next year right now. Plus if you dont live in the plains airfare is alot cheaper the earlier you book it. Why wait till later next year to try to plan things. Just my 2 cents

Feel free to post in this thread, just know when I create the 2008 thread next month, this one will be removed. Stands to reason if your posting for a chase partner for next year it would get more air time in the 2008 thread.

forrest, do you even read the threads? the post right above you even says that this is the post for the 2007 season.

Yeah but David never said he could not look for a chaser partner in 2008 he just said this thread will be removed at the end of 2007. He is looking for his chase partner now. Just something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back