CHASE PARTNER THREAD for 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the traditional thread for posting to locate chasing partners. Please do not post your address or phone number openly for your own safety/security. Those can be exchanged privately via email or PM

Good to see this thread back. :)

I'm from Central Alabama looking for a chase partner in the area or somewhere in the SE. If there is a setup for my region ever, chasers have a place to stay overnight if need be and a good meal if we aren't on the road! Anyway, hope to meet more of you guys in the future. :)

Saint Louis here...... and planning on a move to Springfield, MO for 2007 (gotta move to where the tornadoes are).

Give me a PM if you ever plan a chase nearby or need local beta.

coming to the plains from Canada in late may

looking for some of you guys to meet and chase. We want to gain experience from some of the most experimented chasers.

Thank you guys.

I hope I get a chance to chase in Alabama some time. In the meantime Brett and all, look me up if you enter the beautiful state of Nebraska.

I already have a pretty regular chase partner, but if anybody chasing this year ever wants to ride along or caravan that is fine with me. I enjoy meeting the different people out when chasing. If time allows I will chase just about anywhere. I usually check my private messages before I leave for a chase so just drop a line if you want to ride along or do a caravan. Looking forward to meeting fellow members out next Spring!

Chris Wilburn

I will be moving about 100 miles south of Chicago in the near future, so that means Central IL, Western IN, Northern IL, etc. PM me if you want to tag along or are looking for a serious chase partner if you do not already have one! Looking forward to meeting new chasers and existing legends in the field. hehe

Looking for a chase partner in WI, I am currently training someone, but would like someone with a little more experiance.I don't have too many years w/experiance but have alot of knowledge of storm scale meteorology and have been chasing for 3 years now.

northern Indiana here, not sure what the details are going to bring for next year, but maybe a one ot two day adventure is not out of the question

What is it that you are training someone for Stephanie? It sounds like you are teaching someone how to chase and would like input from someone who's been chasing for awhile.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, hoping to go out West in May or early June. It might be fun to get-together and go on a chase.A caravan is a great idea Chris! We always enjoy meeting other fellow chasers and "weather nuts" anywhere we're at.

Looking for a Chase Partner in WI

Hi All,

I am looking for a chase partner in WI/MN for the upcoming 2007 storm season. I have moderate experience chasing and am reasonably knowledgeable about meteorology. If interested, e-mail/pm me and I'll give you more info about my experience, equipment, etc. As a high school teacher, I have my summer off (June - August) though am still interested in chasing at any time if a good situation arises!

Marc and I are traveling to the Plains once again for one to two weeks in early to mid-May from North Central Florida. If anyone from around this area is interested in tagging along or caravaning, PM one of us.

Chase Partner/Mentorship

I hope everyone had a most excellent Christmas, and I am wishing everyone a happy and stormy 2007.

As mentioned some time ago, I am in the process of producing a book for junior high to high school-aged students. The subject material will deal with thunderstorms, tornadoes and hurricanes. The deadline for all my materials is mid-summer.

I was hoping to hook up with one of the more experienced chasers here to get photo and video of storm events, some interview material and most of all, to learn.

Beginning in late March/early April, I can be on standby to be anywhere in the United States within approximately 36 hours of a forecasted event. I will be arranging a rental car, and bringing all of my own photo, video and computer equipment, as well as a mobile Ham.

It's never too early to start planning, so I'm leaving this posting as notice to anyone who might be interested. Hope to meet as many of you as possible this spring!

You can reach me by email at [email protected], or [email protected]

Best,

John Hudson
www.skywatch7.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back