Chase 2009 & 2010 - "Two Years Of Storms" DVD

cdcollura

EF5
Good day all,

Finally, another DVD release, the first since 2008...

m11dvd.gif

See storm chasing highlights from 2009 AND 2010 in "TWO YEARS OF STORMS" DVD! Nearly two hours of compelling footage starts with two chases in 2009, including June 5th in Nebraska and Wyoming. In 2010 see the devastation and emergency response in Yazoo City, Mississippi, just minutes after a violent tornado struck the town. Awe at the beautiful storm structure across the Central USA in May 2010.

See a mile-wide violent tornado grinding its way across the farmland north of Bowdle, South Dakota, plus many other storms and tornadoes. See Pike's peak in Colorado at over 14,000 feet above sea level, then it's off to Bermuda to chase Hurricane Igor!

For more information and how to order this DVD, click the link provided for it below!

http://www.sky-chaser.com/offers12.htm

Good day all,

Note: If you do not wish to BUY this DVD ... I will also be more than happy to TRADE as well (just sent me PM).

You guys have some awesome stuff out there - Good job everyone!

Another good DVD. "Two Years of Storms" is well edited and the video quality is top notch. My favorite chapter was May 22, '10 in Bowdle, SD. Chris nailed those tornadoes, getting very close shots of the first tornadoes before the wedge, as well as very close shots of the wedge itself and airborne debris. Coming in from behind the "carrot" was also an angle I hadn't seen before. The damage shots he got the next day were also very interesting. Another personal favorite of mine was the May 11 Woodward OK supercell. I was on the same storm, but was not able to capture the gorgeous structure like Chris did. He really nailed that shot.

Back