• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Most dangerous storm to chase?

In my opinion, the most dangerous type of storm to chase is...

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, i'm sorry about my winterstorm comment, but personally, I hate winterstorms, thats why I feel the way I do. Anyways...
I don't really remember what I voted for but i think it was for hurricanes. I sat through the eye of Ivan with Josh Wurman and the DOW's. I would say that it would be one the most dangerous storms to chase. You CANNOT see a darn thing with the heavy rain and high winds. It would be next to impossible to see any sort of a base or even a tornado.

I love winter weather, I'm just not sure how I'd go about chasing it...lol, on the other hand, I love driving in deep show..

I love winter weather, I'm just not sure how I'd go about chasing it...lol, on the other hand, I love driving in deep show..
Well, I don't know where you are from, but if you have driven around Oklahoma in the snow....watch out, were crazy!!! :lol:

Justin

Lawrence Kansas.

People think a light dusting is a foot here, and if theres snow in the median, they're going to do 40mph.

I dispise that....

Back