• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Who's Who of Storm Chasing!

Hi Danny, I messaged you about a week or so ago with my who's who info, I was just wondering if you have received it. Or should I email whoever is making the pages up?

Laura, you can message @Dan Robinson with the info as well as any staff member. Danny has been pretty busy in the past few days which is why you have not heard from him I'd imagine.

Added this week:

We'd still like to see more profiles - if you haven't sent yours in already, consider doing it soon! There's no cutoff or deadline for these, but we expect traffic to really pick up once chase season gets in full swing, and we want as many chasers as possible to benefit from that.

Last edited:
I have put the Who's Who interview into a web form that should make things a bit more friendly for filling out and submitting your information.
Please feel free to distribute this link on your respective social media accounts so we can put together a comprehensive list of chasers: http://goo.gl/Brf7GX
Thanks in advance!

Dan, can I send to your e-mail both my photo and some tornado pictures to go with my profile --for you to place there on my behalf? I didn't see any instructions on how to do it directly on the profile page. Do I need to save my pictures in a certain file (not very computer savy)? - - - David Hoadley

Dan, can I send to your e-mail both my photo and some tornado pictures to go with my profile --for you to place there on my behalf? - David Hoadley

Perhaps what we should really do is make people answer "Who is David Hoadley?" correctly before they are allowed to even BE in the "Who's Who" section!

Hello, sir, I look forward to reading your profile.

I sent answers via email some time ago but no addition yet - did it get through OK?
Paul, no worries, we have it! This week we will release an updated version of ST and we have waited on this new version to begin adding several profiles we have received over the past few weeks. Thanks for checking in - Dan will update here when his team gets the profiles added.

Has this feature moved as the link doesn't work?
I accidentally stumbled upon it today, after clicking on "FAQ" and was brought to this link.

The who's who list can be found here: https://stormtrack.org/whos-who-in-storm-chasing/

Is there any possibility of reviving this? I know some of the profiles may have stats and info that are dated. That combined with all of the chasers that might want to be added probably results in a large project.

Back