more CA funnel clouds/possible tornadoes

Jeff Wear

EF5
The bizarre spring which has brought Plainslike weather to California, Californialike weather to Alaska, and Alaskalike weather to the Plains continues......just some amazing photos coming out of the Golden State this afternoon, check out the slideshow here.

http://www.thekcrachannel.com

Weather in California has been crazy this year. Another goodm 20 inches of snow fell in the Sierra Nevada and its still dumping!! Mammoth Mountain in the Sierras is planning on staying open till at least july 4th with talk about going into August with there 15 foot base right now!!

Originally posted by Khristian Snyder
Weather in California has been crazy this year. Another goodm 20 inches of snow fell in the Sierra Nevada and its still dumping!! Mammoth Mountain in the Sierras is planning on staying open till at least july 4th with talk about going into August with there 15 foot base right now!!

Absolutely- I took the day off when I saw that it was going to be unsettled today. I headed up towards Beale AFB once that cell got a tornado warning. Of course by the time I got there it was all hail and no funnel clouds. I've seen the CHP reported 3 tornadoes on the ground in South Sacramento. I got a few pictures, but nothing remarkable. I'll post here once I have them available.

Geez, this is insane. What is going on with the weather? All these tornadoes are making me feel like I'm back in my old Illinois home... "Day After Tomorrow" comes to mind...

Back