CHASE HOTLINE active for 2005

I am pushing the Chase Hotline dates to May 2 - July 1. We have just completed a move across the state, and even last night at 10:30 pm we were pounding pavement with a Penske truck. My laptop WiFi is not yet set up and my office is still boxes. By tomorrow everything should be caught up and I will begin operations. I'll also pass along the phone # to everyone.

An E-mail will be sent out this evening to everyone, including the people who registered in the past week but didn't get confirmation.

Sorry about the slight delay... this move has been tough, and it's been a "fun filled" week.

Tim Vasquez

We have just completed a move across the state, and even last night at 10:30 pm we were pounding pavement with a Penske truck.
Tim, Sorry for the OT and if I missed an earlier post, but where did you move to?

Tim must have some serious connections with the Weather Gods for them to delay this year's chasing season so he could complete his move. At least now it is obvious now who we can blame for the delay! :p

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

Actually the weather gods whipped out their carving knives Saturday morning... we got ready to unload our second load at the storage place, and an MCS rolled through. That was fun... I'll probably get tuberculosis from that one.

I completed sending out an update to all subscribers... if for some reason you haven't gotten one please E-mail me. It should have reached all subscribers.

Tim

Tim, have you sent SMS messages to a Cellular one (Cellular West) phone? I have found no other way to send SMS messages to my phone from the Internet except from the Cellular One SMS page. Even the services that list Cellular one don't work. I might go for it even at $89.95. I know it will be helpful since right now im in between being 'good' and having no idea what im talking about. LOL... Honestly though, I've come a long way over the past year. Now Skew-t's, hodographs and upper air I can do. But when it comes to real-time anaylsis im just not to the point where I can look at a couple maps and see the small-scale factors and immediately be able to account those into the bigger picture. I have heard from many people that Tim is very good at this and that the Chase Hotline is well worth the money.

-Scott.

Try sending an email to:

[email protected]

Where, of course, you fill in your phone number before the kludge.

I don't have Cell One so I don't know if that will work or not, but I found several sites on the net that referenced this address as being the one to use.

Back