Why moderator intervention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully aware my personal information is available, and I'm not concerned about that. But making personal threats, threatening physical violence and destruction of property via private messages or direct emails is uncalled for guys.

All I'll say is just contact your attorneys. Again, the proof is all still on hard disk and on the ORIGINAL SD card in the camera.

As far as grain, it depends upon using digital zoom. I won't get into a discussion on this. I was totally unaware of this posting until about an hour ago. If you guys had issues, I wish someone would have called.

All I can do now is leave it up to my legal folks who also manage the music production.

It just seems crazy on how you guys jump all over me, yet there were hundreds of chasers around and reading through the storm reports, a lot of photos look the same.

If you're still mad at me over the stupid forecast thread I replied to a week ago, this is a bad way of retaliation I'd say.

Again, just have your attorneys manage it. But making violence threats against my family and myself is truly uncalled for.

Billy,

I actually have no dog directly in this fight, but several of my close friends have had their hard work violated by your actions. PLEASE, be a man and admit what is already obvious to 99.9% of the members here. The last thing you want to do it is take on all the people you have stolen from; RAW images and even JPEG's carry information about when they were taken and the camera they were taken with, and I'm sure all these people still have their original images. You'd get laughed right out of the courtroom and you'd be sunk by any countersuits filed against you. Several of the people you stole from keep very good attornies on retainer who deal very specifically with copyright issues; this is not a battle you want to fight, especially since you've commited a potentially criminal act.

Have some dignity and do the right thing. At least you might garner an ounce of respect for being man enough to do that, though I'm sure most, if not all of us will never trust you again.

Regards,

Mike

Originally posted by Billy Griffin
. But making personal threats, threatening physical violence and destruction of property via private messages or direct emails is uncalled for guys.

Again, just have your attorneys manage it. But making violence threats against my family and myself is truly uncalled for.

NO ONE HAS THREATENED VIOLENCE!!

I would still like an explaination of the two images I posted in that thread before it was closed comparing them to the ones you claim are your's Billy. Everyone and their brother can see that they are ABSOLUTELY identical dude.

That aside, the one of the wedge I know for an absolute fact that the only person that was ANYWHERE near me I think it was Scott Blair.

What gets me is the Paris, TX tornado picture that Darin Brunin took. If Billy is really claiming its his, than where was he on that storm, because it looks as if according to his chase logs, that he was chasing in Oklahoma. Interesting how he can chase both storms at the same time. I was standing right next to Darin as he took that picture and Billy's explorer was no where in sight. I have video to prove it.

I don't know how you can continue arguing this considering several of the photos on your page are from COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DAYS and in DIFFERENT STATES then where they actually occurred!!!!! You're so full of it, man! This is absolutely ridiculous! I can't believe you're still allowed to post! There is absolutely no way you can maintain those pictures are yours!

I vowed to stay out of it but it is absolutely obvious that the photos in question are identical in every way other than the varying overall dimensions, ie, the crop job. You have ripped off quite a few friends of mine and I hope justice is served in this case of blatant copyright violation.

Billy, just one question. The first 2 pics posted under March 21st. You list these as taken in Seminole OK. The first one was taken in Paris, TX on that same day. The second one is from MO (3/24 I believe). How can you claim you took these and they were taken in OK?

Just asking a calm question and giving you an opportunity to explain.

Here is my video of the tornado on March 21st. Billy that was no still image that was taken. It was a video capture from this clip that you can check out. Heck I wouldn't put it past you to try and steal this but I think MY FOOTAGE WITH YOU NOWHERE IN SIGHT will tell the whole story of my picture and you know that you weren't there so fess up because it's going to save you a lot of time and money in the long run.

http://www.kschaser.com/March21.mpg

A big thanks to Joey Ketchum for hosting this video.

I want an explanation about the tornado count of 16 for Kent county :lol:

On a serious note, Billy, this is ridiculous. You are insulting everyones intelligence with your lame explanation. You are only digging a deeper hole by still claiming those pictures as your own. It is a BLATANT lie and you know it. Be a man and admit that you stole those pictures.

Here is a "Griffinado"

Steal this one Billy, I don't care. Oh and F your lawyers, i've got plenty.

FakeTornado.jpg

man! sucks i missed that tornado! that transparent tube is AWESOME! :lol:
...sorry figured this topic might need some smart @$$ comment...

Edit: btw Billy now has his 2005 Logs unlinked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back