• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

SN SN Sign in issues. 2024 APR 23 @ 11:27:05

Bob Fanucchi

Enthusiast
Still dealing with the problems with SN. I cleared out my browser, cache and old book marks. I tried to sign in this morning. Then I get: 1) The username or password you entered was incorrect.

2) So I go to reset password, I get this: Not currently a member of Spotter Network.

3) So go to register again and enter all the pertinent information. Hit the register and then I get this: Either the callsign or email address has already registered.

So where do you go for there?

My callsign is my call sign issued by the FCC, I can't change that.
My email address is the same. So I can't change that.
My contact number is the same, I can't change that.

So I go to: Contacting Support: [email protected]

The email did not bounce back, so that email went through.

So I guess I wait until the adminstration gets to the email and or calls me.

Meanwhile, I cannot get RS and SN to connect as on the RS side they get: Invaild Credentials.

I get no beacon, I get no acces to Spotter Location on RS and Index so I can't help my team and they can not locate me. The irony of it all.

Back