PRIVATE MESSAGING

Odd... I have sent quite a few different PMs out since this board change, and I cannot see them anywhere in my "sent" box, or anywhere in the "unread" messages. What's up with that? I have gotten numerous PMs since the switch from phpBB, and have sent replies, and I have no clue if they were recieved or not. Is anybody else getting this problem?

This is very annoying.

Guess that explains why the request to get Oklahoma and Arkansas added to the March 12th reports title went unanswered... Heck I'm still trying to stayed logged in around here...

Guess that explains why the request to get Oklahoma and Arkansas added to the March 12th reports title went unanswered... Heck I'm still trying to stayed logged in around here...
[/b]

You mean this thread: http://www.stormtrack.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10581 ... :lol: (I didn't get a PM about it, or else I would have changed it earlier).

I noticed that not all sent PMs show up in the appropriate folder as well. (edited from "now" to "not")

I only PM'd Chris and just figured he hadn't been around to read it. Then I saw this thread and figured I would mention it as an example
[/b]

Did you PM me?

I dont see you in my inbox so either you PMed another Chris or it got lost

"I considered starting a new topic thread on the following but decided not to since "Info Desk" gets much viewing by moderators.
Regarding private messaging, I was wondering if there was a way we could PM the moderators as a whole for any personal complaints or issues that may be immediate."

"I considered starting a new topic thread on the following but decided not to since "Info Desk" gets much viewing by moderators.
Regarding private messaging, I was wondering if there was a way we could PM the moderators as a whole for any personal complaints or issues that may be immediate."

One way is if you find a post or topic non-compliant/offensive you can click on the 'REPORT' button and we are all notified.
[/b]

I think it's just the Mods/Admins who are notified.

One way is if you find a post or topic non-compliant/offensive you can click on the 'REPORT' button and we are all notified.
[/b]

Ok WHOW, someones been messing with my response b/c I DID NOT write the quoted portion you see here.

While what it says is no way offensive, just more informational, Im making a big deal about it b/c the implications that has. How can I trust this forum in other rooms say chaser forecast where rules are more stringent.

Sorry Chris, I meant to reply to your post not edit it. You can use the 'REPORT' button to let us know of anything you find offensive or non-compliant.

Back