• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

MyRadar would like to team with Chasers in 2015

MarkOldham

Enthusiast
Hello all,

I know a number of you from my days with the Weather Channel. I am now the SVP of Broadcast Operations with Acme AtronOmatic. We have a weather app available on all OS formats called MyRadar.

This coming year we are adding live streaming to the app and would like to work with chasers around the nation for all weather events! The first question many ask is why they should get involved. My answer is the chance to monetize your chase videos. We will provide free streaming through our app and you will have available a profile to list links to your social media, youtube, website...wherever you would like people to ultimately end up visiting. MyRadar will not own any of your content. You stream, we give you lots of eyes on your stream and visits to your sites. Simple as that.

During large weather events, we see between 2.5 - 6 million active users on our app. Overall we currently have over 18million users and grow by leaps and bounds daily.

If you like to find out more about our program, feel free to email me at [email protected] or find us at Chasercon.

Mark Oldham

Back