• A friendly and periodic reminder of the rules we use for fostering high SNR and quality conversation and interaction at Stormtrack: Forum rules

P.S. - Nothing specific happened to prompt this message! No one is in trouble, there are no flame wars in effect, nor any inappropriate conversation ongoing. This is being posted sitewide as a casual refresher.

Learn to Forecast and Chase by Partnering with Me

Hello All,

For those new chasers and weather enthusiasts that are just getting into storm chasing (or perhaps you've been interested for many years), I want to let you know that I have a few seats available for people that want to join me this season. For about the last 7 years I've been offering a storm chasing partner opportunity for people that want to learn how to forecast and chase. Please note that I do not run a tornado tour business. I partner with a small, select group of interested chasers to introduce them to forecasting and chasing in a safe, informative, and active experience which means that you will be an active member of the chase team (even if you don't have experience), not a passive member on a tornado tour. This is an opportunity for people that want to become independent chasers and learn the ropes of being a chaser. In addition, this opportunity extends to new or established chasers from overseas that find it difficult and expensive to come to the US and chase.

This year I am doing 7 day long chases which I've found works better for most people's schedules than the 10 and 14 day trips I've done in the past. Due to a more limited schedule this year, I only have 3 groups that I can take. There are only have 5 seats left at this time.

If you are interested in joining me, please check out my website tornadoalleychasing.com for more details. Also, feel free to DM or email me.

Cheers,
David Williams
tornadoalleychasing.com
[email protected]

Hello All,

For those new chasers and weather enthusiasts that are just getting into storm chasing (or perhaps you've been interested for many years), I want to let you know that I have a few seats available for people that want to join me this season. For about the last 7 years I've been offering a storm chasing partner opportunity for people that want to learn how to forecast and chase. Please note that I do not run a tornado tour business. I partner with a small, select group of interested chasers to introduce them to forecasting and chasing in a safe, informative, and active experience which means that you will be an active member of the chase team (even if you don't have experience), not a passive member on a tornado tour. This is an opportunity for people that want to become independent chasers and learn the ropes of being a chaser. In addition, this opportunity extends to new or established chasers from overseas that find it difficult and expensive to come to the US and chase.

This year I am doing 7 day long chases which I've found works better for most people's schedules than the 10 and 14 day trips I've done in the past. Due to a more limited schedule this year, I only have 3 groups that I can take. There are only have 5 seats left at this time.

If you are interested in joining me, please check out my website tornadoalleychasing.com for more details. Also, feel free to DM or email me.

Cheers,
David Williams
tornadoalleychasing.com
[email protected]
Very nice of you to do this Dave. The thing I like most is putting people who haven’t seen a tornado before in view of their first one. Good luck this year

Hey chasers,

As we approach the 2024 chase season, I wanted to update anyone that is interested in the opportunity I offer (mentioned in the original post above) that I only have 3 seats still available for the upcoming season. If the above opportunity sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out or check out the website for more info.

Cheers,
David Williams
tornadoalleychasing.com

Back