Is the new season gonna starting well?

hmm

Every year is different, thats for sure...I tend to think it will start slow and work up to a crescendo this year.... but mother nature is known for her surprises! :lol:

Re: hmm

Every year is different, thats for sure...I tend to think it will start slow and work up to a crescendo this year.... but mother nature is known for her surprises! :lol:

I hope so as well, Jeffrey: I hope in a lot of outbreaks in the first days of may :lol:

yes

A very good thing to hope for. Unfortunately each severe season it seems can only be analyzed during, or after the fact...very little clues before the fact. Maybe someday our long fange forecasting abilities will be high enough to get some headway on this. :)

Well, as much as I was hoping for another northern/midwest year, 2005 has been on the cooler side. I bet we'll get a good dose of severe weather but its going to return to its more regular southern plains roaming grounds.

Well, as much as I was hoping for another northern/midwest year, 2005 has been on the cooler side. I bet we'll get a good dose of severe weather but its going to return to its more regular southern plains roaming grounds.

I think so Skip...Polar Vortex has been so much active this year, in America but also in Europe with an elevate number of cold air descents: this must make us thinking something good.

Back