Chase Vacations...when is yours?

Hey everyone,

I don't think there is already a topic for this, if so, im sorry mods. Anyways, I was just curious to see when everyone has their chase vacations planned out? I've got mine set for May 16-30 ( a lil graduation gift to myself :wink: ). Hopefully things will get going by then! Hope to see you guys out there! If you guys see my "nerd mobile" on the side of the road (all the way off the road i may add :lol: ) feel free to stop by! I'm always up for meeting new chasers and talking with anyone! Take care and happy chasing!

I don't have one, I just go when conditions warrant :)

Finals week is coming, but anytime after and before is fair game for a "chase vacation"

May 10 - June 1 official vacation...

Between June 1 and August (whenever school starts again), I have Sunday-Wednesday of every week off, so mini-vacations for a couple months! :D

I'm on mine right now, and have been for the past week. It will last another two weeks, as I leave for home around the 17th or so...

May 15th to 26th. It looks like the models are slowly and grudgingly giving up on a big, blocking AC in the Plains, but that could really suck Big Time if it verified. :(

My vacation is the whole month of May. May started out with a bang (well, really a dud) here in Amarillo. 5 inches of snow on May 2nd...sheesshhh :cry:

We leave on friday the 13th of may :shock: I have the weeks of May 16, 23, and 30th off, so roughly 2 weeks of chasing available. I'm praying for a May 22, 24, 29 in there somewhere :lol:

May 10 - June 1st. I have to return to Florida for June 2nd for a Hurricane program then I might return to the Plains for a mid June go at it for maybe a week.

Jeff Gammons

Mine starts in about two hours. Always the best day of the year, better than Christmas.

Don't know how long I'll be out, until I run out of money or learn when I have to move per some new job (hopefully).

Every day is potential chase vacation day for me. I day trade stocks for a living from home, live in the KC area, the market closes at 3:00pm and I can always put on orders and leave early if necessary. I have backup locations I can stay with family overnight in Wichita and also Pittsburg, KS if the chase takes me too far afield, but I won't go so far as to have to stay in a hotel overnight.

May 9th till my finances are exhausted. Probably week and a half to two weeks.

Now(since March of 2004) till I run out of ways to pay for rent or gas.

Every day is potential chase vacation day for me. I day trade stocks for a living from home, live in the KC area, the market closes at 3:00pm and I can always put on orders and leave early if necessary. I have backup locations I can stay with family overnight in Wichita and also Pittsburg, KS if the chase takes me too far afield, but I won't go so far as to have to stay in a hotel overnight.

Interesting... I was looking into day trading, but I couldn't even survive paper trading/virtual trading. I would "buy" a stock that looked like it was going up, then it would tank, only to rise after I got out. Way too much stress... :cry:

Right now, I have a few people in my neighborhood who want to buy a "car computer" from me, so I will be making ~$500 on each of those... It would be sweet if I could get something like this rolling, and then advertise or whatever, or have products in Crutchfield magazine. If I could sell 1000 of those things across the nation, that's ~$500K :shock:

Given that, I don't really have a "chase vacation"... I just go when things look really good. I usually don't venture much past IL or IN, but hopefully that can change in the future if I start making more money...

Back