6/24/05 TALK: Central/Northern Plains

Hey Jeff & Jason im at Dave's world too! Gonna hang out here for a bit. Thinking of heading east and then heading south with the front but will hang a bit more here.

-ScottO

It needs to be a little hotter out and have a little less wind blowing...yeeesh. I keep going out and shooting hoops and wondering if it just too hot to chase(since my car ac kicks off when I stop moving). I see no hopeful signs from here. I'm now wondering about the area near Hastings. It would be nice to see more sfc obs in that area. Yikes 100/70 in se IA. Of course it isn't much different right here at the moment.

Severe box for IA now.

You can see the boundary on Omaha's radar now sinking south about on Tekemah. I'm starting to be pulled to that n-s line on Satellite near Hastings.

Storm parked over I-25 near Castle Rock has a 70DBz core on it. Severe warned at the moment with possible quarter sized hail and what I would image to be INSANELY torrential rain.

well i decided to try and go after the cell north west of Audubon IA but well im sitting here in Audubon and decided screw this. every things crap right now. maybe i can try for some lightning later tonight

I was on that SVR warned storm in Greene county, and it wasn't worth the gas I burned. I've pulled the plug and am heading back to Omaha.

hey way at me when you go by Walnut if you take I 80 back. i called it as well. But now i see a few small cells starting to devlope due north of me so i might try some getting some Iowa Lightning.

Well after the front passed Omaha I decided to throw in the towel. Now im back in Onawa and noticing improvement/redevelopment of the line of storms here. Might as well chase 'em!

-Scott.

I was on that SVR warned storm in Greene county, and it wasn't worth the gas I burned. I've pulled the plug and am heading back to Omaha.

Should of swung by had chops on the grill. watched front move to the north of Jefferson and wasn't inpressed at all from what i saw.

Back