Wich song could be the best to do the hymn for stormchasing?

Dream Theater rocks. Images & words their best I think. How about Hammerfall? Great battle Hymm music

Sure! Images and words it's the best with "pull me under" that is one of the masterpieces of the progressive but also of the all metal music. But don't forget "scenes of a memory" that I consider the same as images and words, like beauty.

Good question. Pink Floyd. ANYTHING by Pink Floyd. "Wish you were Here", "Animal" etc. ....awesome!! The entire CD collection could, and IS a part of any chase. On the ones mentioned thus far, "Where the streets have no name" gets my vote, but I also love "Wheel in the Sky". But go get a Pink Floyd CD, if you don't already have one, crank it up, and take off. AWESOME.

We have video from one of the 5/24/04 tornadoes set to "Great Gig in the Sky." It is pretty great. The tornado dies out just as the vocal solo dies off. You can never go wrong with "Dark Side" in during a chase.

TLOL Yep scenes is awesome too how could I forget, reminds me of Mindcrime album of Queensryche. Like Edguy or Stratovarius. Aot of tracks ya could use as interceptmusic I guess as we often do. lol

I hear ya Kevin on Mr. Zimmer. His works from Last Samurai, The Rock, The Peacemaker, Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor, and Crimson Tide are all in my collection. Make for some very "thoughtful" chasing music.

Also, Klaus Badelt has some awesome tunes as well. With Pirates of the Caribbean and K-19: The Widowmaker.

I agree on "Danger Zone". Anyone who was born in the 80's just has to have Top Gun in thier CD's!!

Geez, I don't know. But how weird is it that people could head out chasing today and hear Christmas tunes on the radio??!!

Back