The Complete Guide to Storm Chasing - storm chasing guide for new (or newer) chasers

• Thread starter Jeremy Den Hartog
  • Start date
Oh trust me I have! Great info! Also thank you so much for the invaluable links. They will come in very handy. I love how you didn't overload the info, you gave me a basic understanding then gave me links to learn more. Very impressed, worth every penny and more. I would have liked to learn more about this new wave of streaming for chasers. You do touch on it, and you do state that you can make money doing it, but that's about as far as you go with it. For me that's fine, coming from a spotter background I had not really thought about profiting from chasing, but you peaked my interest as we all know gas is not getting any cheaper. Would loved to have learned more from that.

Yet that is just nit picking really, as the info contained within this guide is far and above what I expected. Great guide, worth every penny easy. Again I must thank you for putting this together. Highly recommended.

Oh trust me I have! Great info! Also thank you so much for the invaluable links. They will come in very handy. I love how you didn't overload the info, you gave me a basic understanding then gave me links to learn more. Very impressed, worth every penny and more. I would have liked to learn more about this new wave of streaming for chasers. You do touch on it, and you do state that you can make money doing it, but that's about as far as you go with it. For me that's fine, coming from a spotter background I had not really thought about profiting from chasing, but you peaked my interest as we all know gas is not getting any cheaper. Would loved to have learned more from that.

Yet that is just nit picking really, as the info contained within this guide is far and above what I expected. Great guide, worth every penny easy. Again I must thank you for putting this together. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the kind words Matt, I appreciate it. Also, thank you for the feedback and suggestion. Adding info for streaming sounds like a good addition to a future update for the guide (which of course will be free for those who have purchased). However, if you would like I can help you out and give you some additional info sooner through Facebook (if you have an account there). Feel free to add me - hopefully this URL will send you to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000547615028

Back