Where will the first EF-5 occur?

Now that the new EF scale has been implemented, and everyone is in anticipation of tornado season 2007, I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone thought the first official EF-5 would strike, not that there's any real merrit to anyone's answer, but I thought it might be another nonsense thread to pass the time until we'll be gearing up and hitting the road.

So... here are my predictions... I couldn't pinpoint an exact location so I've decided on a few hot spots:

Moore, Oklahoma (I know... the most predictable)
Norton, KS (Not so predictable)
Lela/Shamrock/Wheeler TX area (more general)

So... what do you think?

Mods, if there is already a post on this topic, go ahead and delete this, but I was pretty sure I didn't see one.

Branson, MO
El Paso, IL
Moore, OK
or
Covington, KY

I have no idea why I pick these places, but I do, I am fairly confident 2 or 3 of these places will get hit by a tornado in 07 with the EF-5 being in MO.

A bit SW of Altus in Jackson county, OK on the May 14th, late afternoon. We will have a good chase day in TX Panhandle a day before and will have a sleep in a motel in Childress, TX. This will be an excelent day with not many miles driven to see a first official EF-5.

Pics will be added later.

A bit SW of Altus in Jackson county, OK on the May 14th, late afternoon. We will have a good chase day in TX Panhandle a day before and will have a sleep in a motel in Childress, TX. This will be an excelent day with not many miles driven to see a first official EF-5.

Wow, Marko, you really have that scenario worked out.

BTW its only spelled Amerika in a bad made-for-TV movie back in the 80s!:D

I like your target man, but I like more Isabel,Swest of Wichita;)I've got a crazy memory of that place.

BTW its only spelled Amerika in a bad made-for-TV movie back in the 80s!
Hehe I know, but it sounds so funny!:D And in my language we write America with "k" as well.

Rdewey has a good point there even I don't like it much. I would really like to see such EF-5 monster, hopefully without any deaths of course.

Back