Unable to login via RadarScope on iPhone

Russ Jacobson

Enthusiast
i think I have read on another thread in this area of technical issues that some (all?) of us are unable to login via iOS on iPhone and iPad via Radarscope to stormtrack. I am a new member and have same issue and resolution to this yet? Note to clarify the problem is not logging in via a browser but trying to login via RadarScope connection to stormtrack.

Thanks for any feedback

Russ Jacobson

Last edited:
I use an iPad everyday to do all sorts of administrative tasks and have absolutely no trouble logging into Stormtrack. Your message title mentions Radarscope as the culprit, but your message body says Stormtrack is at fault. Can you please clarify what your issue is so I/we can hopefully get you squared away?

I use an iPad everyday to do all sorts of administrative tasks and have absolutely no trouble logging into Stormtrack. Your message title mentions Radarscope as the culprit, but your message body says Stormtrack is at fault. Can you please clarify what your issue is so I/we can hopefully get you squared away?

Sorry thought at was more clear. I can login via browser just not via the link/connection through Prolevel 1 of RadarScope. It says wrong certification or such words

Support for RadarScope is found at a different website than Stormtrack. I’d click on the settings (cog wheel) circled in yellow and then the help tab circled in red in the attached image and take it from there.

7584C624-02D5-463A-8654-405F8CABE585.jpeg

Now if you cannot remember your password for RS there is a link to recover it in the app. For the average user you purchase the app (one time fee), then if you want more data you can subscribe to Level 1 for an additional annual fee. See the next image for reference where I circled in red.

27D7CC15-9896-4A67-A0E0-54C82A79BB87.jpeg

If your head is spinning don’t worry, just look through their FAQs and User Guide and after that I think you should be good to go. I’ll still be here if you get stuck.

Back