**TESSA/Texas Storm Conference 2005**

The conference was great! Got to meet a few from ST finally. Tony, I saw you walking around with the #81 jersey on but never got to shake your hand. Met Bill from OK and Shane, and Mike (I forget the last name)....nice to meet you guys. Shane and Bill said there were a bunch of others there. It was a great all around turnout.

The only real dissapointment was the lack of time Al Moller had. He is an excellent speaker, but time being limited, he was rushing through the end of his talk. (HINT more time next year please! :wink: )

Also, Gary Woodall's talk was excellent (as usual). Another fantasitic speaker. As well as Rodger Edwards.

At the end of the day when they were giving away door prizes.....the director anounced...."next prize is a dvd by Shane Adams entitled....hey this is Love!....something you tape on your non chase days?".....lol

It was a great time....kudos to everyone who made this event happen, and thanks!

Had to leave before the last speech because of prior commitments up in Oklahoma, so I missed that. But overall, I learned a few new things, as I'm sure everyone might have! :)

Happy to meet everyone, saw Tony, Shane, Mickey, Bill, and several more, I'll remember the names as I finish posting this, but glad to meet everyone and I'm hoping to see everyone out there next year!

Wow what a great time I had yesterday. Shane and I had a booth there and sold some of our DVDs and met so many interesting people. I want to thank everyone here on ST that bought a copy of my DVD.

I was only able to see one presentation and that was Allan Mollers speech. What a great speaker. Not only was the core of the presentation good but his speech techniques were really good.

Any way it was nice meeting many of you here on ST.

Mick

All in all the TESSA conference was pretty good. Gary Woodall did put on a good show. Like most people are saying, Al Moller's segment was good but he did need more time. He was quite rushed towards the end to get it all in due to time constraints.
There were a number of ST members at attendance. Met up with Mick "Tic Tak" again...LOL
I formally met Tim V., Shane, Jo, Chad, Chris Sanner, Tim Johnson, Scott Weber. I saw Gene and Karen Rhoden and Tony Laubach but never got a chance to say HI! There were others that I didn't see I am sure because I did see their one of a kind vehicles there.

Originally posted by Bill Hamilton
Met up with Mick \"Tic Tak\" again...LOL

Thats real funny Bill. :) For those who give a rats rear; the story behind the "Tic Tak" is that they misspelled my last name on my vendor ID. So instead of reading Mickey Ptak it was Mickey Ttak. So I am now "Tic Tak".

Here is a link to some images of our day at TESSA.
http://www.mesomick.com/TESSA.htm

Mick

TESSA was great, saw and got to hang out with lots of bros I don't often see, and met several people throughout the day. Thanks to all my chase bros who made the day so much fun with the comorodary, to everyone who bought a DVD, and to Martin Lisius and everyone at TESSA for putting it all on.

Special thanks to Mickey Ptak, who did a fabulous job of making our vendor table attractive and professional, as well as being some great company for nine solid hours of sitting around.

Very special thanks to Chad and Jo, who helped out all day by running for food, watching our table so we could sneak in for Al's presentation, and giving us some ideas/pointers throughout the day to enhance our display. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

I'm looking for some "testimonials" about TESSA now that it is over and done with to put on the post-event webpage.

Could anybody who attended and would like to see their comments about TESSA online please email me at [email protected] with a short paragraph or two talking about what you liked? I'd appreciate it.....

In particular, I'd like to get some testimonials about Gary Woodall's super-talk, and also Al Moller's and Louis Wicker's talks.

Thanks,

KR

Back