Sunset pictures

Yeah it is getting really annoying. Within minutes of posting that I got an e-mail in here about someone in their web community posting my images as their own. Grrrrrr. Even if you don't think you like the © on your images now, you might down the road, especially if you make it a small one. They they aren't all that annoying. I'm messing with them for the first time on my images right now. Sucks things have to be this way, but they do evidently.

Yes and another thing....if you take some nice photos I would not post them very large on the web. Well unless you don't mind paying for someone to decorate THEIR living room.

One more edit: I now see why some put the © more in the middle of their images. I'm putting them at the bottom and noticing it'd be simple to crop them out down there. At least in the middle it makes them work for it I guess. Hmmm, how to do this.

Beautiful shots. Sunsets are like a piece of artwork. They are all unique in their own way. It is almost like God's Canvas that he paints on for us each and every day :D

Evening all from Spain :)

Wow... There are beautiful pictures here! :shock:

Good work, guys!

Hey I got a great series of sunset photos on Mother's Day, May 08, 2005. It was after storms in Concordia KS blew over and the cloud tops were in Nebraska when the sun began setting.

I knew it was going to be a doozy when I saw the yellow colors starting in the east. I had myself positioned for a great series of shots (about 25-35) watching the colors ease across the skies. And the clouds in the west turned yellow, orange, some red and finally salmon before it turned dark.

The best one of the lot was this particular shot. Normally I would process my shots thru Photo Shop, check brightness, adjust contrast, etc. This particular shot didn't need anything. It was perfect!! Enjoy!

Edit: Put copyright on photo to protect my picture from scavangers!!

3a55498d140a7b6a4cc03576965733b5.jpg

Back