SN Resetting password on Spotter Network

Hi Randy,
If your email address is no longer accessible and you need to reset your password, you are locked out of your account as we cannot 100% verify your account any longer. Your only option is to start over with a new account.
@John Wetter Hi John! I'm wondering if you could let me know how I can request for an old account to be deleted so that it is no longer linked to my email and I can set up my new account and take my tests? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having a similar issue except I do not remember my old password.
I'd go to every browser settings you use and look for the passwords section. From there search or go down through the list and try to find a SN entry. Google has upped their game with passwords so check them out as well as Chrome where it may have been saved with incomplete data, but hopefully your password. I use Opera on my phone so that's another one to check if you're like me. Just go through every password manager you have and see what turns up.

Thanks Mark. We will not impact any account without a request from the account owner from their address on record. If you no longer have access to the email and have forgotten your password, you will need to create a new account. If you still have access to the account, you can use the forgot password feature.

I'm encountering some issues with the Spotter Network. While I'm able to log in using my current password as it was saved in password book, I'm facing difficulties when attempting to update it to a new one. An error message pops up stating "that my old password entry doesn't match the current one on my account." Well, I am logged in on SN. Now I've noticed that I'm not appearing on RadarScope, and as a result, my team is having trouble locating me. I entered the same password from SN, now I get a "Invalid Credentials" on RadarScope 5.

Back