Photos taken without permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Douglas Mitchell
What, the 20 or so antennas and the big friggin dish on the truck not enough to salvage your piss-poor photography skills? Stick to your day job, pal.

I think I need a new satellite dish for my van....hmmmmm

hmmmm

Anyone notice how the "other years" are somehow inactive?? Makes you wonder now, doesnt it.

and "MY" chase picture of the month???? Man, what would have happened if this guy had messed with Martin Lisuis' pictures..... :shock: :shock: maybe Martin has a point in how firm and strict he is with copyright photography infringement.

Man this gets my blood broiling....and I wasnt even a victim of this theft. Ive heard of "wanna be" people but this is worse than anything I have seen yet...and from within the community.

We're waiting for a response..............if one can even redeem themself from this obvious and blatant infringement.

mad.gif

Originally posted by Brett Adair
A move like this, and I believe the kid should be banned from stormtracks FOREVER. Well...I'm pretty sure he won't do too much posting here anymore since he is getting a good lashing on his @$$!!!!!

I support banning ANY "chaser" that got caught doing this. I sorta have come to expect this sort of thing from the general web audience out there, but not from another "chaser" and especially one that posts on here! Should be a perma ban!

Did I miss something or wasn't this the same guy bashing an OUN forecaster the other day and said he was a teacher...or did I get that confused with someone?

What REALLY sucks is one of my best lightning shots of video ever has that stupid truck in it!

Re: hmmmm

Originally posted by Jeffrey Miller
Anyone notice how the \"other years\" are somehow inactive?? Makes you wonder now, doesnt it.

and \"MY\" chase picture of the month???? Man, what would have happened if this guy had messed with Martin Lisuis' pictures..... :shock: :shock: maybe Martin has a point in how firm and strict he is with copyright photography infringement.

Man this gets my blood broiling....and I wasnt even a victim of this theft. Ive heard of \"wanna be\" people but this is worse than anything I have seen yet...and from within the community.

We're waiting for a response..............if one can even redeem themself from this obvious and blatant infringement.

He's not the only one. The more I think about it, the madder I get. It's too late today, but I may call the attorney tomorrow. I just can't believe this. So blantant.

Originally posted by David Drummond

Did I miss something or wasn't this the same guy bashing an OUN forecaster the other day and said he was a teacher...or did I get that confused with someone?

What REALLY sucks is one of my best lightning shots of video ever has that stupid truck in it!

Yeah. It was the 6/10 TALK or FRCST thread.

Originally posted by David Drummond+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(David Drummond)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Brett Adair
A move like this, and I believe the kid should be banned from stormtracks FOREVER. Well...I'm pretty sure he won't do too much posting here anymore since he is getting a good lashing on his @$$!!!!!

I support banning ANY "chaser" that got caught doing this. I sorta have come to expect this sort of thing from the general web audience out there, but not from another "chaser" and especially one that posts on here! Should be a perma ban!

What REALLY sucks is one of my best lightning shots of video ever has that stupid truck in it![/b]

You can ask him to crop it ouf for you, since he is an expert in this practice. :x

He was bashing an OUN forcaster last week with the "armageddon" outbreak thing.

16 tornadoes in one day? Factoring in maybe (being gracious) an 8 hour event that would be a tornado every half hour.

Skeptical...yes. He didn't even date that outbreak. I wonder if there were even 16 tornado reports in the same area.

I also am curious as to how he got to criticize SPC/OUN forecasters when he's stealing material from others.

...Alex Lamers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back