Photos taken without permission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy's site has a link to a dvd he is selling, Is it possible that you, all chasers, may have copyrighted video stolen also? just a thought i would toss out there.

Damm, i still can't believe this crap. Makes me glad i live in michigan and don't have the chance at stealable pictures :wink:

A move like this, and I believe the kid should be banned from stormtracks FOREVER. Well...I'm pretty sure he won't do too much posting here anymore since he is getting a good lashing on his @$$!!!!!

I wonder what he'd think if someone took an MP3 of one of his songs and put it up on their site claiming it was theirs.

Also of course his main homepage is www.billygriffin.com. Be sure and drop by and sign Billy's guestbook as many chasers already have - LOL. His email address is [email protected] in case you want to send a personal message. Also someone needs to do a DNS records lookup on billygriffin.com find his webhost and let them know they need to shut down his site.

Originally posted by Bill Tabor
Also of course his main homepage is www.billygriffin.com. Be sure and drop by and sign Billy's guestbook as many chasers already have - LOL. His email address is [email protected] in case you want to send a personal message. Also someone needs to do a DNS records lookup on billygriffin.com find his webhost and let them know they need to shut down his site.

Thanks for the link, Bill! I sent him a message from "my little friends". LMAO. I think he will get the message that ALL of stormtracks would like to see him BURN!

Originally posted by Tyler Allison
Okay...how about his website got hacked by someone who put up fake storm images to get him in trouble....em I stretching now?

HAHAHA! I could probably have it done. I don't want a steepe fine or any jail time though. :D

wow

Unreal. I too think this is dispicable and without excuse. Better to not take any photographs and have an empty website than take others hard work and pass it off as your own.

Thats the cardinal sin of chasing..... and the jury has a verdict.

Hello

Tyler, why would someone crop off the copyright stuff if they wanted to get him in trouble??

Re: Hello

Originally posted by Craig Maire II
Tyler, why would someone crop off the copyright stuff if they wanted to get him in trouble??

Cause it's something I'd do if I got mean and nasty enough. Cropping the copyright makes people more mad than posting with it ;) and besides
Im just killing time before going to bed think of black helicopters and tin foil hats. :)

Originally posted by Bill Tabor
The photo grab further down looks like David Drummond's from just Saturday of the twin tornadoes.

Two of the ones from that day are mine. He cropped off my Dryline Media logos. I think I see one or two of Dan Robinson's on there too.

Bad move dude, bad move. You know, those of us trying to make a living off our images.....if it were a media outlet or something that did that would be getting slapped with a HUGE usage invoice about now for violating copyright. I hope we hear a very compelling defense very soon. :evil: :?

To put the theory of a possible hacker to rest, I checked the page source to see if it was similar to his original page, well, what I found was extemely interesting...

If I were Billy, I'd be skipping the country right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back