Peggy Willenberg and Melanie Metz on Entertainment Tonight

Congratulations to the "Twister Sisters" Peggy Willenberg and Melanie Metz ( http://www.twistersisters.com ), who were included on Fox's show "ET" this evening. Footage from the July 14, 2003 New Ulm, Minnesota tornado was featured prominently. The narrator also mentioned an upcoming National Geographic tornado special on March 9th.

I saw it advertised to be on 2 weeks ago, on the 4th but I was driving to Illinois during that time and missed it. Was this a rerun show? Wish I'd caught it, :(

I guess this must have been a rerun show then. Just happened to have the TV on to that channel and they said they were gonna show it so I stuck around. I taped it and I could upload it as a .wmv if anyone wants to see it.

More congrats to the Twister Sisters and their presentation on/by Entertainment Tonight. ET actually did a good job with their story. I bet that Peggy and Mel helped ET out some on that one.

Originally posted by Andy Wehrle
I guess this must have been a rerun show then. Just happened to have the TV on to that channel and they said they were gonna show it so I stuck around. I taped it and I could upload it as a .wmv if anyone wants to see it.

Yeah, could you? I missed it. Congrats Twister Sisters!

Removed link since Kurt provided another source for the video. I would delete this post but for some reason the delete button is missing.

Back