Passion Twist update

Sigh....I don't know why, but my site goes down all the time for like minutes at a time. I was working on it for 3 hours solid, no trouble, and now that I'm finished it's down. It's almost like I have an hourly bandwidth limit or something, I dunno. I might be seeking a new home for Passion Twist once my current deal runs out. Server problems have cost me tons of links, as a lot of people have taken my site down.

Of course there's also even more people who have never updated their links to my page (haven't been .com since 2001)

All I can say is just try again later.

I tested the links this morning as well, and both worked for me. I don't know what is up with my host, but if you get dead links, just try again later. Looks like Passion Twist will be joining the brotherhood of Dryline Hosting by the end of this year.

Anyway, just wanted to note that there are still more updates to come on Passion Twist. I still have to finish the 3-27-04 tornadoes as well as the 5-12, 5-22, and 5-24-04 images. Along with that, I still have my 5-3 & 5-4-03 tornadoes to update. But all will be updated within the next week or so.

Again - BIG THANKS to Mickey Ptak for bailing me out on this horribly-overdue project; my site hasn't been 'current' since the end of 2002. I figure I'll get it current through this year for about a week before we start seeing tornadoes again this year, LOL. That would be just fine by me 8)

I tested the links this morning as well, and both worked for me. I don't know what is up with my host, but if you get dead links, just try again later. Looks like Passion Twist will be joining the brotherhood of Dryline Hosting by the end of this year.

I've been meaning to write a proper testimonial, but Dryline Hosting has done good by me!

Tis working for me! Enjoyed your tornado images... looks like you had quite the season! Good luck during your adventures this spring (if only it would arrive!) 8)

Back