New Stormtrack logo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
stormtrackprop1.jpg

jpg

stormtrackprop2.jpg

Very nice! :Internet high five:

So far I have made this logo which has a photo for the background. Will be working on a photo-less logo which will be uploaded later. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• stormtracklogo.jpg
    stormtracklogo.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 89
Here is another logo without a photo background. I incorporated the standard colors that already exist on this website.

Attachments

• stormtracklogo2.jpg
    stormtracklogo2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 83
If one could morph a clearly defined tornado pic on one side with the GR3 hook on it of the same storm - and a storm track logo on the top - could be the ticket. I really like the ones above too...

Last edited by a moderator:
STLogo.jpg

The blue background is supposed to be the same as the page's border background so it should melt right in. If not, I made it in Corel Draw so it can easily be tweaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest going with either a real picture of a storm/tornado or something similar to the original logo. I can't stand radar or satellite images for this logo, because that reflects the enthusiast sitting in a computer chair. An actual storm or tornado or lightning reflects a storm chaser. No enhancements, photofake, or graphics. Just a natural wx pic with the ST name overlay.

Just my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back