NE/IA Get Together POSSIBLE NEW DATE AUG 14

Yikes well that counts me out to come on that date. I have a daylong commitment on Aug 7. Sorry. Someone else is gonna have to bring a VCR. :( My apologies.

Originally posted by Jeffrey Miller
Yikes well that counts me out to come on that date. I have a daylong commitment on Aug 7. Sorry. Someone else is gonna have to bring a VCR. :( My apologies.
its not set in stone

why doesnt everyone tell me what date in Aug works for them and we will go from there.. I've had 2 other people tell me they can't on the 7th

7th is good...

Aug 7 is ok with me and a 3-5 p.m. social hour works for me, too..

4a4e8cc9b7fb88239d59bc7fcf0de5b2.gif

I will bring a VCR

Mel,
Yikes well that counts me out to come on that date. I have a daylong commitment on Aug 7. Sorry. Someone else is gonna have to bring a VCR. My apologies.

I will be happy to bring along a VCR for you. It's an extra set I had sitting in the closet. It's a duplicate Christmas gift, you know how that happens.

Mike H., please limit your video collection to six hours, thanks!

4884b52696a4bf0fe7013e271aa8785f.gif

Mike, you gotta be there! I need to meet one of the gods of storm chasing that i've heard so much about. Anyways, Any date in august works for me, I just need to know two weeks before. You know, work's work.

Whoah Cowboy!

Many more Mikes and we'll have to come up with innovative solutions to individually identify us.

j/k of course. :)

Regards,

Mike

Mike, you gotta be there! I need to meet one of the gods of storm chasing that i've heard so much about.

LMAO - that's definitely Hollingshead you've been hearing so much about.

Yeah - we've been trying for years to figure out what it is about chasing that attracts so many Mikes.

Can we move this to Aug 14th? I just found out I have a babyshower I have to attend on the 7th.

Better let Mel Know!!

Hey folks,

Don't let this party opportunity slip by. Let Mel know you are coming to her storm chasers get-together so she can start planning!! This is your chance to make some new contacts, share stories and watch storm videos, etc. Best way of getting rid of that SDS sickness!! :D

Update: Just heard of Mel's resignation as ST moderator. I'm hoping this does not affect our storm get-together plans. :?:

hmmm, i might be able to make it if i can scrounge the cash to drive out there. never met anybody on this forum before, i think it would be a good intro to the community. I'll say I'm a maybe for right now.

-Ben

If you are sure you're going to have it the 14th someone needs to post that to NEChasing...or it should of already...lol. Let me know and I'll post it to the list.

Originally posted by Mike Hollingshead
If you are sure you're going to have it the 14th someone needs to post that to NEChasing...or it should of already...lol. Let me know and I'll post it to the list.
go ahead and post it and see if we get some reply.. I have only had 2 people say OK for the 14th and with that kinda of turn out I'm not going to bother.

Back