NE/IA Get Together POSSIBLE NEW DATE AUG 14

mrobinson

Who's up for it? I was talking to Randy the other night and there are alot of chasers in this area and hasn't been a get together in a long time. I'm willing to have it at my house in Southwest Omaha if there is enough interest. Looking at weekend in early Aug.

Interest?

Count Me In...

Mel,

You can count me in. Trouble is I'm working on Saturdays now (6 a.m. to 2 p.m.) but if it's held late enough I can make it up from Lincoln NE. Looking forward to meeting you and the other storm chasers.

4884b52696a4bf0fe7013e271aa8785f.gif

Party time

I wish I could make it up there but that's a little too far for me to go at this time - I'm thinking next year I'm going to make a trip out west, Gotta go to Ohio and see a good friend of mine also.

Well, provided you don't hate me for my defense of Tony Stewart (or for any other arrogant thing I've said), I'd certainly be willing to have an OMA get together. Heck, I'll even be so kind as to let everyone buy me beer! :)

Regards,

Mike

Well, provided you don't hate me for my defense of Tony Stewart (or for any other arrogant thing I've said), I'd certainly be willing to have an OMA get together. Heck, I'll even be so kind as to let everyone buy me beer! :)

Regards,

Mike
HAHA you are the most generous man I know :laughing5:

HAHA you are the most generous man I know

Goodwill has nothing on me!

Ok, I'll bend and chip something in. If you want to take the overall initiative in getting the ball rolling on this thing, let us know oh fearless leader. I'll do what I can to help out.

Regards,

Mike

I'll be there unless something chasewise comes up. Might be there anyway, as my tires(which I can't afford right now) might dictate how much more driving I do. Then again I can always just charge them. I should be there. I will bring MikeD a beer.

At least I'll have some video to bring, albeit very amateurish. I forgot how much work it actualy takes to get good video; Like I told H yesterday, been five years since I've pick a video camera up.

Regards,

Mike

Melissa,
I'd definitely like to get together with you guys some weekend in early August! I haven't attended a chaser gathering for some time (since the National Chaser Convention in Denver), and I haven't seen you guys since our Iowa chase earlier this season, back in late May, I think, (man, seems so long ago already!) Chase season never lasts long enough, dammit! :angry1: so I'll wait 'til you guys decide on the date.
FYI: either Friday or Saturday works best for me, but my schedule's flexible.

I'd be interested in goin down and meeting everyone. I've talked to you guys enough on here its about time to put some faces to the discussions. If newbies to the stormtrack site are invited, tell me what to do to help!

Melissa,
I'd definitely like to get together with you guys some weekend in early August! I haven't attended a chaser gathering for some time (since the National Chaser Convention in Denver), and I haven't seen you guys since our Iowa chase earlier this season, back in late May, I think, (man, seems so long ago already!) Chase season never lasts long enough, dammit! :angry1: so I'll wait 'til you guys decide on the date.
FYI: either Friday or Saturday works best for me, but my schedule's flexible.
Hey I saw you on June 10th in North Platte didn't I?

Sorry I was so short but you caught me as we were leaving to catch that Big Springs stovepipe and well ya know.. priorities priorities :lol:

I'd be interested in goin down and meeting everyone. I've talked to you guys enough on here its about time to put some faces to the discussions. If newbies to the stormtrack site are invited, tell me what to do to help!
of course they are...

I just realized my VCR was toast so if someone can bring one for tapes that would be sweet.

Any specific date??

Back