Memorial fund for Gene Rhoden's mother

I regret to inform that one of our most respected storm chasers and good friend Gene Rhoden, lost his mother this past week. Please remember Gene in your thoughts and prayers during this time. He can surely use some support from the ST community as he and his family deal with this unexpected event. Just as important, Gene asked me to post the following in how one way you can convey your condolences.
Thanks ! Rocky&family
..........................................................................................................................

Here are the details regarding my mother's memorial fund that I have set up. It is to benefit the living. My mother always liked to use the library's books on tape and cd collection, she'd listen to these while doing things around the house and while travelling. I thought it would be great if people could donate in her name to enlarge this collection so that others would be able to use it and enjoy it the way she did. I think she'd really like that.

Please send check or money order to:

Richardson Public Library
c/o Steve Benson
900 Civic Center Dr. Richardson TX. 75080-5298

Please be sure to put Ilona Rhoden Memorial in the memo section.

Thank you.

..Gene..

Gene, I really hate to hear about the tragic loss of your Mother. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Gene, I am very sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts.

Shane

So sorry to hear about your loss, Gene. The fund is a lovely memorial idea. My prayers and deepest sempathies to you and yours.

Back