Gene Rhoden's "High Instability" internet radio show

I had the same issue as Jeff. The only one I could get to load was the S. Hodanish link. Everything after that, I got a "not found on this server" thing.

I got several "file not found" errors when trying to access the archived episodes at the link at the end of the post, Bobby.

The High Instability Show Archives are in the process of being updated. Completion time is not yet known.

Reminder:

HIGH INSTABILITY GUEST FOR WEDNESDAY, January 25, 2012...David Hoadley, Father of Storm Chasing and Creator of StormTrack
The show will air LIVE on Wednesday, January 25, 2011, 7 pm Central Time (01 UTC Thursday) on ShockNetRadio.com. Each show lasts about two hours. Just click on the "Tune In" button. Call TOLL FREE 1-866-400-6684 with your questions and comments during the show.

HIGH INSTABILITY GUEST FOR WEDNESDAY, February 22, 2012...Ashton Robinson Cook, NWS Storm Prediction Center

AshtonRobinsonCook.JPG
Ashton Robinson Cook

Ashton Robinson Cook - LinkedIn

The show will air LIVE on Wednesday, February 22, 2011, 7 pm Central Time (01 UTC Thursday) on ShockNetRadio.com. Each show lasts about two hours. Just click on the "Tune In" button. Call TOLL FREE 1-866-400-6684 with your questions and comments during the show.

Show archives are available for podcast at High Instability - Show Archives.

HIGH INSTABILITY GUEST FOR WEDNESDAY, March 7, 2012...Greg Carbin, Warning Coordination Meteorologist (WCM) at the National Weather Service (NWS) Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma

greg-carbin.jpg
Greg Carbin

Storm Prediction Center WCM Page

The show will air LIVE on Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 7 pm Central Time (01 UTC Thursday) on ShockNetRadio.com. Each show lasts about two hours. Just click on the "Tune In" button. Call TOLL FREE 1-866-400-6684 with your questions and comments during the show.

HIGH INSTABILITY GUEST FOR WEDNESDAY, April 18 2012...Patrick Marsh, University of Oklahoma School of Meteorology.

3538753.jpg
Patrick Marsh

Patrick Marsh Linkedin page

The show will air LIVE on Wednesday, April 18 2012 at 7 pm Central Time (00 UTC Thursday) on ShockNetRadio.com. Each show lasts about two hours. Just click on the "Tune In" button. Call TOLL FREE 1-866-400-6684 with your questions and comments during the show.

Back