Katrina New Orleans Video

Glad I'm not a betting man. I'd have put up the farm that Kiesling met his end in this one.

It's only August though

Hurray for profiting off the devestation of an entire metropolis!

How many of your "homies on the west side" are now floating?

While rules for this special Katrina forum have been slackened, there is one rule that will be enforced heavily:

3. Conduct. Stormtrack is not a venue for "free speech". Hostile, abusive, and offensive conduct is prohibited. Ridicule and intimidation of another user constitutes a serious breach of our community standards, and will often result in suspension or expulsion. When debating, be civil at all times and attack the point, not the person. Ad-hominem arguments are not tolerated.

Regardless of your personal opinion on the matter, any personal attacks will be result in stern administrative action.

Hurray for profiting off the devestation of an entire metropolis!

How many of your "homies on the west side" are now floating?

My post. I cordially object to your means and ways.

I would reply to this but since your name is GUEST, I would like to know who Im talking to. And if you read some of the other posts in other areas, the damage is beyond words GUEST. As for profiting off of this, did I make the storm happen? No, but I will ask the Mods to boot the bogus name since your suppose to use your real name on Storm Track.

Drop it like it's hot!

Doug,

How did you get out? You were in the Quarter twenty-four hours ago, right?

Amos

Yeah, about 30 hours ago I was in the French Quarter watching the hand of god destroy the city while on foot shooting video for the TV station and network, and in 8 hours I will be home in Minneapolis recovering from an emotional weekend that few could even begin to understand what just happened.

... in 8 hours I will be home in Minneapolis recovering from an emotional weekend that few could even begin to understand what just happened.

So is there a way to drive from the Quarter to the perimeter of the city? I thought downtown was cut off.

Doug,

How did you get out? You were in the Quarter twenty-four hours ago, right?

Amos

Yeah, about 30 hours ago I was in the French Quarter watching the hand of god destroy the city while on foot shooting video for the TV station and network, and in 8 hours I will be home in Minneapolis recovering from an emotional weekend that few could even begin to understand what just happened.

Has to be a complete different experiance seeing it in person and us just on a screen... it's hard enough on this end ,let alone be someone who's been in it

... in 8 hours I will be home in Minneapolis recovering from an emotional weekend that few could even begin to understand what just happened.

So is there a way to drive from the Quarter to the perimeter of the city? I thought downtown was cut off.

I got out of there just as it was flooding out. The western eye wall hit, the worst was over and the levee just broke so I took off out of there as fast as I could through rapidly rising water.

Back