Chase Case #6 (2010 Version)

After both 16z and 18z, I can pretty honestly say I would still not have moved out of Kirksville, MO, even if it doesn't have enough to keep me entertained for 14 hours, as it already has.

I am now going to head E out of Bethany and head toward Lancaster, MO. I should be there just before 20Z. Expecting fast storm motions so being out ahead when initiation occurs should be a smart play. Will adjust from there later...

I am staying put in Lancaster, MO. I feel pretty good about where I am sitting, but then again I will likely miss this forecast by 200+ miles.

After leaving Macon headed west towards Chillicothe and stopped at Brookfield. After doing a u-turn im now back in Macon. Im headed to the local walmart to find a feet scratcher. So put me down for walmart in Macon MO.

Looks like the better shear and dynamics are just a tad to my south and east. Also the warm front hardly moved over the last two hours. Going to slide south along U.S. 61 to Hannibal, MO. Will be there around 1920Z.

After driving all around Macon I found the Walmart. :p Its on the east side of town just south of hwy 36. :D

I suppose ya'll have found me there already sitting in my flashy, strobe light covered chase semi. Liking how this is going, building strong confidence but getting anxious since I have been sitting here for over 18 hours.

Chip

Leaving Crawfordsville IA. Heading south into missouri. Will moniter things along the way. Looking like the WF has gone as far north as it can. Will be heading in the south easterly direction. Will want to get along that CF when everything is ripe. Watching the popcorn kernels in central mo there. Have to see what will become of those along the way. They are too far south for me to race too. Brookfield MO, looks to be couple hours away. Will target there until next updates.

Back