CHASE CASE 4

I'm going to stick to my guns here in W KS. I'm currently heading south on 83 targeting Liberal where I can check on some of the storms moving NE up through the panhandles...

SE surface winds have picked up, as Verne has mentioned. Pointless trying to toss the Frisbee anymore. Moisture is holding steady, maybe a slight decline from the last obs to the east in TX. Dewpoints actually look somewhat better to the north, but I've staked my claim in Tatum and see no compelling reason to move just yet.

Hey, Patrick, you and I have got one heck of a Frisbee game going on, tossing that disc back and forth between Clovis, where you're at, and Tatum, where I'm hanging out! Kurt Hulst is on his way down here. Why don't you join us and shorten the distance? My throwing arm is feeling the strain. :D Though frankly, Clovis looks good, too. At this point, I think it's a waiting game.

Bob I have been here with you for awhile I think my disappearing on you in Chase Case #3 really has made you question my existence in Tatum.

Multiple cells now firing to my west and southwest apparently from upper jet dynamics. Moving west from Hobbs a few miles to Arkansas Junction, NM, by 20:15Z., and possibly continuing west-northwest to intercept and crash into CZandbergen near Loco Hills.

Back