"Bullseye Bowdle" DVD FOR SALE

http://convectiveaddiction.com/2010/07/16/convective-addiction-dvd-bullseye-bowdle/

$13.99 pre-sale until Aug. 1st. ($16.99 for International; shipping and handling included.)
$17.99 thereafter. ($20.99 for International; shipping and handling included.)

Convective Addiction presents "Bullseye Bowdle" reliving the events of May 22nd, 2010 and the tornado outbreak that affected the Bowdle, South Dakota areas. Witness as six chasers went face to face with Nature's fury and a couple getting more than they bargained for! You will get nearly an hours worth of jaw dropping and awe inspiring footage and may even learn something as well! For any questions please contact me, Adam Lucio, Ryan Wichman, Skip Talbot, Jesse Risley, Scott Weberpal, Brad Goddard, or Andrew Pritchard!

Expected ship date is August 10th, remember order before August 1st and save money!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of production process are you using? Glass master or just home made stuff?

The DVDs are being made by a professional duplication company with thermal printing on the DVD, professional glossy full-color cover insert, and poly wrap around the DVD case. As far as the media, I believe they duplicate on DVD-R. This and all future projects from Convective Addiction will be done using this process.

The DVD shows at least 6 different tornadoes from this day plus scenes from the infamous field incident that have never before been seen...including what happened to us after we were forced to abandon our vehicles.

EDIT:

yea, the trailer would probably help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Danny,
Was on this storm with Cod tour, but didn't get as close as you guys got. Ordered the DVD regardless of Jessie's involvement.
Looking forward to some hardcore chasing with you guys and my buddies soon.
-jr

Ordered! If you asked nicely, I would've let you use my amazing 1080p first person perspective of people getting stuck in Fort Pierre traffic, driving back and forth looking for phantom roads, hanging out lazily at a gas station, and seeing a rain wrapped EF-4 from 10 miles out. Oh well, it was probably too intense for most viewers anyways ;)

Thanks for the orders everyone! Tell your friends! (lol) Once you receive your copies I encourage you to post feedback (good or bad). This is our groups first production so any type of constructive criticism is appreciated!

Must have it! Ordered it. Looking forward to watching it over and over when it arrives. Thumbs up, guys!

Bob, I guarantee you, you will be reliving it all from your TV screen! I believe we have you in our shot most of the time while in the field and then afterward. What a great day and an opportunity to meet great new friends (although I would prefer the steak on my platter not in the field around me ;) )

Ordered also! Should be interesting to see your perspective in that field. My video is so shaky I'm embarrassed to show it to people and even with an experience like that, I sound kinda bored when speaking. I seriously have the dullest commentary known to man when storm chasing :p I'm sure this one will be a little more lively!

Back