DVD: Minnesota Mayhem

These guys really have something good going on that is different from many other storm DVD's. Most chase DVD's focus on a season of chasing from one chaser's perspective. These guys focus on one event from many different vantage points. You also get to hear the dialogue which is especially beneficial for people wanting to learn the ropes and how to interpret what is going on in the sky. Some of the footage is simply incredible as well. I would love to have been able to go on this chase. I'm watching it again tonight.

This was a good addition to my tornography collection.

I have to agree with Wes, I love the fact of many different viewpoints of same event. That day was by far my best chase day to date. Awesome video, watched it 3 times already. I love the different viewpoints/footage compared to what we saw. Keep up the great work!!

Mine showed up Saturday but I didnt even know as I wasnt home at all this weekend. Got it lastnight.

Hoping to have a chance this week to watch it.

I received my copy today and what can I say... Absolutely Stunning! You've done a great job with the DVD. This was the one chase day I wish I could have been on but wasn't. If only I could get off work for 6 week chasecations :) Real shame I don't have a Blu-Ray player for the other version otherwise I'd certainly get it... Would have loved to hear the commentary.

Got mine today and watched it tonight. Very well done. I really enjoyed the Bowdle DVD but this blows that out of the water. Watching this video, I felt more part of the action because a lot of the audio isn't muted with music over the top of it. I like hearing what everyone is saying and thinking as the event is unfolding. Like others have said, great seeing different perspectives of the same storm. I've always considered MN to be out of my chase range, but seeing this DVD makes me want to get up there at some point for a chase. Maybe next year? Anyway, well done guys! $$$ well spent...

I got my copy this last week and was able to watch it last night, what a great DVD and an amazing event! My wife watched it with me and for a chaser DVD to keep her attention, it has to be good! Great job guys!

We sold out of our original stock of Blu-Rays for Minnesota Mayhem, but we have received more copies and they are ready to be shipped out. IF you already ordered one and were informed it would be a few weeks...they are in the mail now. If you have been debating, feel free to buy now and get yours in the amount of time it takes from our mailbox to yours!

For those of you who bought a few weeks ago and had to wait, we appreciate your patience. Thank you everyone for your patronage.

I tried to order the blu-ray but for some reason paypal kept rejecting my card? perhaps its because I just ordered Andys just prior too and just added a new card.

So, I had my sister order this one for me :D

i received my non blu-ray copy yesterday and watched it this afternoon. awesome job guys! even though i was there in person to see this incredible day unfold, it was cool to see what i missed. it also was cool to see what i saw from several other viewpoints. this day will always be special to me as it was my first tornado(es) ever seen. with this dvd, now i also have some more video of the event that was way better than mine:p thanks guys for the good work on putting it together!

Mine (blu ray) came in today and I am watching it right now. So far, great stuff!

EDIT: BTW, so far it plays good in my older PS3 (40gig fatty)

Back