"Bullseye Bowdle" DVD FOR SALE

Ordered also! Should be interesting to see your perspective in that field. My video is so shaky I'm embarrassed to show it to people and even with an experience like that, I sound kinda bored when speaking. I seriously have the dullest commentary known to man when storm chasing :p I'm sure this one will be a little more lively!

Talk to Ben Holcomb about keeping calm.... :D

You will love it Nathan... you have something to show people across the pond... just don't show your mother! She may never allow you to fly over again haha

I want Blu Ray!! How do I order??

The bluray options are running a few days behind because we needed to secure a master copy first but when the option is available we will be sure to let everyone know! The price will probably be $10 more. It shouldn't be too much longer now.

Sweet, gonna place my order here soon. I was stuck about a mile west of them in the field, and im sure it was just as intense, if not more then what it was for me.

Plus, I only had a SD camcorder, and I want to see the drillpress that almsot sucked me up in HD! :p

Just a reminder. The pre-sale for "Bullseye Bowdle" ends a week from today! You do not want to miss out on this opportunity to buy this! Sales and productions have gone exceedingly well. So well that as a group we have decided to continue productions of other events so look for those at a later date! We hope you enjoy "Bullseye Bowdle" and will come back to Convective Addiction for your online/dvd tornado experience!

13.99 until August 1st
17.99 after
+3 for International.

bought mine! Was there north of Bowdle on 47 as the wedge crossed, but only had a webcam shooting time lapse (not directed at the tornado....durrrrrr) and my Powershot camera in video mode filming in stunning SD. Will be very cool to see the stuff I saw in HD and the stuff I didn't see, especially "The Field" after talking with some of those in it.

I didn't even see the option for Blu-ray when I ordered. Is there an option for slow people like me to upgrade before they ship?

I didn't even see the option for Blu-ray when I ordered. Is there an option for slow people like me to upgrade before they ship?

There has been an upgrade button added to the post on our website.

http://convectiveaddiction.com/2010/07/16/convective-addiction-dvd-bullseye-bowdle

You can now order 'Bullseye Bowdle' in HD for 23.99 until Aug 10th, afterwards it will be 26.99. As always, international shipping is an extra 3 dollars. Expected shipping date will be around August 20th. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Back