For Sale/Trade: Convective Addiction's 2011 Chase Highlights DVD/Blu-ray

Convective Addiction is proud to present our 2011 chase highlights on DVD and Blu-ray.

For more info and ordering please visit our website

Check out the trailer:

Running time is 1:54, available in widescreen DVD for $17.99 or high definition Blu-ray for $27.99 with free shipping.

We'd also love to trade if you've produced your own chaser DVD from this year. Please PM me if you'd like to setup a trade.

Storm chasers Adam Lucio, Brad Goddard, Danny Neal, Jennifer Brindley Ubl, Jesse Risley, Jonathan Williamson, Mike Boik, and Skip Talbot document these featured 2011 events:

• February 1 Midwest Blizzard
    Adam and Danny document the brutal conditions as a blizzard descends upon Chicago, while Skip captures time lapse video of more than 20 inches of snow piling up in a single night.

• March 22 Creston, IA Tornado
    Adam and Skip track supercells across southwest Iowa, with a core punch yielding severe hail and a photogenic back lit tornado.

• April 3 East Iowa Supercells
    Adam, Danny, and Skip follow photogenic supercells with dramatic wall clouds across eastern Iowa.

• April 9 Mapleton, IA Tornadoes
    Convective Addiction chasers are out in force documenting a tornado outbreak that unfolds across western Iowa from several angles. Adam and Danny are ground zero as a wall of severe outflow and several gustnadoes track over them. Skip, Jennifer, and Mike get a dramatic shot of the destructive Mapleton, IA EF3. Brad and Jesse track the supercells into the night capturing a variety of tornadoes from twisting ropes to gigantic wedges, backlit by lightning.

• April 19 Girard, IL/Litchfield, IL Tornadoes
    Skip and Jennifer intercept the ghostly white Girard, IL EF3, coming within a few hundred feet of the cone shaped tornado as debris swirls debris into the air. Adam, Danny, Mike, and Jonathan get front row seats to the photogenic, high contrast Litchfield EF2 as it crosses I-55.

• April 22 St. Louis, MO Tornado
    Jesse gets a glimpse of a developing tornado west of St. Louis, MO before following the EF4 into the city and documenting the extensive damage it causes to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.

• April 27 Southern States Super Outbreak
    Adam and Jonathan intercept a large, and damaging tornado near Haleyville, AL, capturing a part of what would become one of the deadliest and most prolific tornado producing outbreaks in US history.

• May 21 White Cloud, KS Tornado
    Adam, Jonathan, and Brad capture supercell structure and hail larger than golfballs, while Skip and Jennifer are chased by a tornado at close range.

• May 22 Slater, MO Tornado
    Skip and Jennifer follow a supercell across west central Missouri as it puts down a trunk shaped tornado near the town of Slater.

• May 24 Oklahoma Outbreak
    Part of a large, deadly outbreak across Oklahoma and other parts of the plains, Adam and Jonathan capture stunning shots of the Canton tornado from its birth as it grows into a wedge before documenting damage left in the wake of the violent twister.

• May 30 South Dakota Gustnadoes
    Adam and Jonathan capture supercell structure in south central South Dakota, while Skip and Jennifer get up close to some dramatic gustnadoes.

• June 14 New Boston, MO Tornado
    Jesse captures a large tornado after dark, backlit by lightning near the town of New Boston, MO.

• June 19 McCook, NE Tornadoes
    Adam, Skip, Jonathan, and Jennifer capture photogenic high plains supercell structure across western NE and a brief, backlit tornado near McCook, NE. Jesse intercepts a photogenic cone tornado near the town of Max, NE.

• June 20 Nebraska Tornadoes
    Adam, Skip, Jonathan, Jennifer, and Jesse catch a couple of weak tornadoes across central Nebraska, before capturing a white stovepipe from different angles near the town of Pleasanton, NE.

• July 26 Hoven, SD Tornado
    Adam, Danny, and Jonathan intercept a gorgeous supercell and brief tornado near the town of Hoven, SD.
2011back-388x550.jpg

312876_10150351349777797_304628372796_8712392_1891812645_n.jpg

A few shipments of DVDs have gone out already. Thanks for buying and trading everyone! I couldn't help but notice that this DVD has more unique tornado footage than the entire season of Storm Chasers. Sure they're apples and oranges, but I think we have a pretty well rounded collection of plains events here.

Its true, some of these tornadoes I have yet to see shots of anywhere else. Plus Skip is awesome with editing. A must have!!

Just ordered my copy! Excited to see what you guys came up with in my backyard here in Iowa, I was also on the Mapleton, IA storm, can't wait to see your footage!

Thanks for your order Matt, that is the longest chapter on the DVD and has everything from fire to the mapleton tornadoes and nighttime wedges to even us getting run over by gustnadoes!

Wow, So glad I ordered this DVD! Amazing footage, top notch editing, great quality video! Some of the best footage Ive seen of the 2011 season so far. Thanks guys for such a top notch video! This thing will get multiple plays, 5 stars!

Wow, So glad I ordered this DVD! Amazing footage, top notch editing, great quality video! Some of the best footage Ive seen of the 2011 season so far. Thanks guys for such a top notch video! This thing will get multiple plays, 5 stars!

Thanks for the kind words Matt. We're glad you enjoyed the DVD.

CA's 2011 Highlight DVD is another must buy. The footage from April 19th in IL is stunning. I also enjoyed The Mapleton tornado footage, Oklahoma outbreak, and the June 20th nebraska tornadoes. As well as Skip's timelapse. Overall great dvd and well organized. Thanks for trading Skip!

Back