UPDATE: Twistex Permanent Memorial Fund

Can you believe it!! Once in a while things DO work out for the good. God Bless that girlfriend.....please make her contact info available for those that would like to personally thank her. She may have given this money from her own life savings....you just don't know.

I'm going to create a new banner for those who have passed away and had an account with ST to memorialize them properly here on the forum. I should definitely have it in place before the arrival of the Twistex memorial. Maybe Memorial Day would be the best tribute we could give them by rolling the banner out then?

I'm aware of most of the affected accounts, but if anyone wants to help me put the list together I'd greatly appreciate it. Just send me a PM.

Sorry all, but we will not be making her contact information available. I will keep her information confidential unless I hear otherwise, from her. I will be sure we pass on the many thanks received.

That being said...here is a copy of the invoice for the memorial...since people were asking to see a copy.
Memorial%20fixed.jpg

That is great news! The girlfriend is to be commended. I agree with what others have said about Michael, that his well being is more important than the money, I hope he gets the help he needs. I hope to be able to make a donation to the fund in the near future.

Great news! I will be there to help when the time comes with my truck and any tools needed. Thank her and I will be sending some money when I get all settled in my new place and my business running again.

I wouldn't think it would be needed (unless it's bigger than I'm thinking it's going to be), but I do have access to a flatbed trailer if need be.

@nsxiphos, it will be in El Reno at the site of the current makeshift memorial as far as I know.

Back