• Foster 2

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dildine 1

Votes: 20 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark Blue

Former owner (RIP)
This is the final poll for the ST Logo Contest. There are 10 logos below that received the most votes in the preliminary polls that were recently decided by the members. Please vote for your favorite logo and if you choose to discuss a particular logo or who you voted for it’s your prerogative, but comments are not mandatory in any event. The final poll will run until 12/31/10 (New Years Eve) and the winner will be chosen by whoever receives the most votes. If there is a tie at the end we’ll just let the poll run a few days longer until a clear winner has been determined. I used a randomizer at http://www.random.org/sequences/?mode=advanced to determine the order that the logos appear in below. I was fortunate to have discovered the randomizer, as it increased my comfort level knowing the logo order is completely random and was not a decision made on my part. Enjoy the contest and let’s decide which logo would best represent ST in the future!

FYI - THE LOGO NAME IS ABOVE THE LOGO

Den Hartog 1

[FONT=&quot]
stormtrack2.jpg
[/FONT]

Locke 2

[FONT=&quot]
stormtrack%20V1.3.jpg
[/FONT]

Perez 1

[FONT=&quot]
StormTrackLogoV2.jpg
[/FONT]

Luginbyhl 3

[FONT=&quot]
DSC_0601_4.jpg
[/FONT]

McGowan 1

[FONT=&quot]
33z30k7.jpg
[/FONT]

Neal 1

[FONT=&quot]
danny2-1-2.jpg
[/FONT]

Boggs 1

f0fff0bf.jpg

Collura 2

[FONT=&quot]
atstlogo2.jpg
[/FONT]

Foster 2

[FONT=&quot]
attachment.php
[/FONT]

Dildine 1

[FONT=&quot]
stormtrackprop1.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see all my favorites in.

Add:

I'm in idiot...I looked at my own design and said..."I like that one too"....forgetting it was my own design...LOL.

I like your design Jason as well as several of the other logo designs that are in the running here in the final poll. Your design appears to incorporate elements from the early days of ST and has a definite retro feel to it. You have a good shot of garnering some votes here though, especially since your logo was well received in the preliminary poll 1 it was a part of. You did wind up in 7th position (overall), so maybe 7 will be your lucky number this time around!

I figure any logo that makes it into the final poll has a chance to win, but only time will tell which one the ST members like the most and choose as the eventual winner.

Lots of great designs! May the best win.

Is the site going to be "re-skinned' too, in order to match the logo?

For mine it wouldn't have to be - I tried to incorporate colors from the site (or colors that would match the site). For example, the background color I used is the same as what is at the top of the site so it would 'blend in' :).

Anyhow, good luck to everyone - all of these entries are outstanding!

For mine it wouldn't have to be - I tried to incorporate colors from the site (or colors that would match the site). For example, the background color I used is the same as what is at the top of the site so it would 'blend in' :).

Anyhow, good luck to everyone - all of these entries are outstanding!

You're not helpin... lol

A re-skin would still be nice other than the standard generic Vbulletin one. :D

Den Hartog, Foster, or Perez? I love the logos that are not graphically overwhelming while still give a solid sense of Stormtrack's mission.

Anyone have a 3-sided coin?

Lol @ "Harton" - I love my last name...people always have a tough time with it :)...thanks for the consideration/votes though - I very much appreciate it.

I know its off topic but in case anyone is wondering, my full last name is actually 'Den Hartog' with a space in it - it confuses alot of people but its kind of nice because its not hard to tell when someone is a telemarketer (or someone who doesn't know me) is on the phone, they typically butcher my last name :)

It's at the very top Dennis, above the posts in the thread. There should be 10 choices with a bullet point next to each one. You click the bullet point next to your choice and press the "vote" button to complete the process. I hope this helps, but let me know if not.

Den Hartog, Foster, or Perez? I love the logos that are not graphically overwhelming while still give a solid sense of Stormtrack's mission.

Anyone have a 3-sided coin?

I was torn about the Perez logo myself (it's a nice visual)....then realized the logo should visually depict more than just a radar image of a storm. It should include thumbnails of actual weather pic(s) with the name "Stormtrack" over them, which better represents the "message" in a logo, of what ST is about...whether they be tornadoes, hurricanes, CU images or whatever.
I eventually voted for one of the graphics including actual images, for that reason.

Back