• Dildine 2

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Adkins 1

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Edwards 2

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im sure it's too late to officially add this to the mix and if it is, feel free to remove it but here's a quick one a friend did for me.

stormtrackbnr.jpg

... is that not a Hollingshead photo???

We're not talking about banner rotation. We're talking about randomizing the order of the choices in a particular poll. I found a "Poll Widget" mentioned for vBulletin but nothing about randomizing the choices as an option.

oh, i thought you were talking about randomizing the banners at the top of the forum.

why would the poll options need to be randomized? what difference does that make?

I'm sorry Drew, but the deadline to submit logos into the contest was at 12 am on 11/21/10. See the last four messages of the contest thread here: Deadline

ST Logo Contest Update

I've been watching the voting totals and it seems to be slowing down, but there are some that are still trickling in. Thursday evening around 6 PM we had 135 total votes between the 2 preliminary polls and this morning we have 142. Since the polls are set to run another 9 days I'm wondering if we shouldn't move the closing up and let it run for just a few more days?

It appears to me there are 6 logos that are clearly head and shoulders above the rest and another 3 that could potentially be included in the final poll. Beyond that (9 total) there is a clear separation in the voting. It's shaping up to me that the final poll will have no more than 10 logos to choose from at the time this was written.

What is everyone thinking for moving the deadline up to somewhere between Monday and Wednesday or this coming week?

Thats fine with me Mark if we move it up...sounds like most of the people who would likely vote have voted already (or will so in the next couple of days anyway)...

This poll will be closing in about two hours from the time this was posted, so if you haven't voted now is the time to do so!!

The results of the preliminary polls are as follows for the top 10:

Jason Boggs - Boggs 1 - 25 votes
Jeremy Den Hartog - Den Hartog 1 - 17 votes
Chris Collura - Collura 2 - 16 votes
Dick McGowan - McGowan 1 - 14 votes
David Dildine - Dildine 1 - 13 votes
Jeremy Perez - Perez 1 - 10 votes
Jason Foster - Foster 2 - 8 votes
Danny Neal - Neal 1 - 7 votes
Stephen Locke - Locke 2 - 6 votes
Wes Luginbyhl - Luginbyhl 3 - 5 votes

Give me a couple of days to get the final poll together and I'll get it posted in a similar manner as the preliminary polls, but the final poll won't have quite so many choices!

Thanks,
Mark

Back