Spotter Network Training / Exam in Open Beta

Read the homework part while sitting here watching the Lakers/Nuggets game and got an 18/20 for 90% not too shabby for a noob!!! :D

It's almost guaranteed to be in your spam then as it goes out automagically. Take a look there and submit a support request via their site if you still don't see it.

Sent an email. I'm 99% sure I don't have a spam folder so I'm not exactly sure what's wrong.

Could I just change my email in spotter network temporarily while I do the test then change it back to my regular email afterward?

90 minutes?! To take the test? Or am I misunderstanding? If it took me 5 minutes, I'd be shocked.

You must mean to go through all of the raining material and then the test?

90 minutes?! To take the test? Or am I misunderstanding? If it took me 5 minutes, I'd be shocked.

You must mean to go through all of the raining material and then the test?

no, 90 minutes to read through everything and take the test.

17/20 out of 20 the first time for a noob

20/20 100% for the second time. Pretty proud, information will be MUCH more helpful for knowledge and chasing.

I passed with a 90. Enjoyed the reading. They did a good job.

The SN training is a great tool and resource. Too many people were downloading with no experience. Now this puts everyone on a minimum level.

I passed with a 95. This was so very informative!! I enjoyed it very much, and know so much more now than I did before taking the course. A seasoned fellow spotter in my area actually complemented me on my knowledge, and had no idea that I'd taken the added training!

I feel more confident about reporting what I'm seeing, and don't over-report with things that don't matter. I can also debunk bad reports, because I know the difference.

This training was a great addition to the spotter training that I have had locally.

Great Job!!

Very well done.

I've been through multiple training classes and full-day workshops and still learned a thing or two.

Tyler, I have a question about spotter network itself. I have passed the quiz, but when I try to log in to spotter network it won't let me. I've had my password reset, and I still can't log in. What is going on there?

I took this back in the Spring, One question wrong. I even treated myself to the little certificate you can order when you pass.

Definitely a good refresher course.

Dear allison or whoever has put together the spotter program spotternet thing

OK it's almost 11pm in Tx and I'm Tired but I will do the test at some point in the next 3 or 4 days. Going to bed now. Night. And I just found this tonight so please be patient as I very much want to be a part of the Spotter Network as I belive it is a great Idea to have this option for those of us who wish to be of the best help to NWS,Public or others.

12-28-09 Shawn C.

Dear all

OK I am pleased to announce that I just took the SpotterNet test and with 95% I did pass :) :) :) :) and I like the course and look forward to being able to submit Great reports if need be any place, any time and any where if the need should arrise.

Shawn C.

Fox 4-Warn StormTracker

MYFOXDFW.COM

I actually ran across this a few days ago before I saw this post, and I plan to take it some evening in the very very near future. :)

Back