Short Film: Passion Project

Chris T.

EF0
Hi all,

I'm currently developing a little independent passion-project for next year's chase season.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any female storm chasers that I can contact to potentially be featured in the film?
The idea is a little loose at the minute but I'm looking for someone who's experienced in the field.

Any suggestions to point me in the right direction will be fantastic.

Hope this message finds you all well.

Best,

Chris Thomas

Jennifer Brindley Ubl and Jessica Moore are two names I can think of at the moment. Their storm photography is some of the best I have seen.

If you are unfamiliar with both of them Jenn is part of the Storm Assist crew and she made frequent appearances in Blake Naftel's Storm Chasing Anthology documentary. Jessica worked for Weathernation as a storm tracker/field reporter.

Shawna Davies and Chris Kridler are a couple others that occur to me.
Jennifer Brindley Ubl and Jessica Moore are two names I can think of at the moment. Their storm photography is some of the best I have seen.

If you are unfamiliar with both of them Jenn is part of the Storm Assist crew and she made frequent appearances in Blake Naftel's Storm Chasing Anthology documentary. Jessica worked for Weathernation as a storm tracker/field reporter.

Thank you so much guys! will look into this.

Best,

Chris

Back