Rocky's ST Picnic dates announcement

We fly out Monday, so unfortunately will miss this - hope you all have a great time, and have a burger for me! :)

Given the ECMWF charts I think that if it had been arranged for the 24th, it would not be able to go ahead!

Well, I was hoping to get out there this year. I'm off work every day in May except the 14th through the 17th so unfortunately I will miss this event again this year. I hope everyone has a great time. I just wish I could be there too.

Good afternoon,

I will be on my chase trip from May 19 through June 1. Me being there STRONGLY depends on the risks that occur that weekend ... With models currently showing the expected troughing, I highly doubt a picnic will be on the minds of most chasers (if the models verify) ;-)

If not, yes, I'll most likely be there!

Good afternoon,

I will be on my chase trip from May 19 through June 1. Me being there STRONGLY depends on the risks that occur that weekend ... With models currently showing the expected troughing, I highly doubt a picnic will be on the minds of most chasers (if the models verify) ;-)

If not, yes, I'll most likely be there!

The picnic will have come and gone by then, so looks like you're all good :)

Directions to picnic

Sorry I did'nt do this last night. A new job with long hours had me pretty spent last night.

From OKC/Norman: I-35 to I-40 west bound to the Kilpatrick Tpk exit. North on the Kilpatrick to the Hwy 3/Northwest Expressway exit. West from there to Hwy 4 (Piedmont Road). Make a right, go north through Piedmont (mind the speed limits!!!) and proceed out of town to Apache/NW 206th. Make a LEFT, you'll be heading WEST. Proceed over a small hill. Once you crest the hill, I'm the THIRD road on the RIGHT which is Hall Road. Turn on Hall Rd. and proceed to the end into my driveway. Our east pasture gate will be open, you can park in there. Please don't park up Hall Road in front of the other houses.

Just a reminder, food and drink will be provided, you may bring your own if you like but trust me, there will be lot's of stuff to eat! A 5 dollar donation per person to cover food costs would be appreciated.

Picnic starts at 1pm.. if you show up a little early, be ready to help! Look forward in seeing you as it won't be complete without YOU being here!

Rocky&family

Hi Ya'll

Im currently holed up in the Wingate Motel in OKC - would love to go to the picnic for a few hours but I don't have any transport - or the guts to drive in this city - the roads here are crazy! If any of you lovely people could give me a lift to the picnic and back again I would be eternally grateful and will chip in with some gas $$$. My schedule today is pretty flexible and I can fit in with whatever - but I do need to get back to the motel tonight!

Kirstie

I sent her a PM, but she didn't respond. I also tried the Hotel, but they said that she checked out on the 12th. :confused: I am leaving the house in about 10 minutes.

Damn!!! I lost my connection to the hotel's wireless network for about an hour - I guess Ive missed Chris now :( Im actually booked in with another chaser - so the room is booked in another name! I've been sat here the whole time! GAH! Thanks for trying Chris - its appreciated!

Yeah thanks Rocky! Btw, your family is very nice ;-)

Thank you again, and if you need a place to stay in Canada, just email me!

Hey there Rocky....had a great time!
Thanks for everything that you and YOUR FAMILY do....!
It was great hearing stories about.......oh, i can't mention those....
well.... all of those..... how bout atlanta? ......never mind.....i'm just
kidding........ how bout.......oh never mind......
all in all.....it was a great time..... if we could only get rob satkus
and shane adams to zip up and focus on darts........
yep, i said it.........
but i digress.......thanks again for another wonderful get together!!!!!!!!!
look forward to the next one.............!
thanks,
Dave and Tom

Back