PYKL3 version 2.3 released!

Joe,
I have only owned an Android device for about a week (Tab 7.7) but I gotta give you credit for a fantastic product. I have used Radarscope for about a year on my iphone and was pleased. I downloaded 2.2 last week on my new tablet and was enjoying learning all the new features...but then 2.3 was released and all of a sudden I have metars!! I love it and looking forward to using it in the field. Keep up the great work.

I could not have said it any better. Great product and really appreciate the improvements, Joe. Looking foward to chasing with it via my Xoom this spring.

Just downloaded 2.3--that REF/SRM instant toggle is a great addition. I had this out while working last week at Bike Week in Daytona Beach, and was able to make some gear-saving decisions based on PYKL3 info. A lot of bikers were writing down the app name...

I just installed this last night, and so far, really liking it. I had plans of setting up my truck with a mobile broadband connection, and my laptop running GRL3, however, that idea was thwarted because Verizon's software doesn't like my computer.

Plan B is PYKL3 on my GarminFone.....I'm figuring that with a real GPS built into an Android phone, and this app.....I really should be OK, as full featured as it is.

Tim

Back